Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

City should have won by 2 or 3 more goals.
Very worrying how we fell off a cliff at the end after Ridri went off. Palace could have got another 2 goals with a bit of luck.

Thought we were poor first half, sloppy and gave away possession in areas. Came out a different team, dominated. Shame bout there second, we didnt need that. Not been as solid this season and goal difference just might count. 3 points, put pressure on the dippers and arse, come on city!

I think we are better with him in the side and as I say he played well today. But I stand by my point that many on here would have tested the goalkeeper at the end there.
That is Grealish's problem he should score 2 from 5 with chances like that but he rarely scores - somthing like 1 in 20.
If he could do that he would be undroppable.

Good 3 points, sloppy defending kept us off the top :-(
Would be nice if the rags did us a favour but I fear they’ll get slapped big time.
Come on City

The City defence looks sloppy without Walker's pace

But the one thing I have noticed this season is when the other teams break on us we don't try and stop and foul the player, The so-called professional foul to break up the attack was a big part of our defence setup, Rodri after the sending off is having to look after himself with picking up yellow cards and maybe City have seen the officials booking any City player doing it,

The City defence looks sloppy without Walker's pace

But the one thing I have noticed this season is when the other teams break on us we don't try and stop and foul the player, The so-called professional foul to break up the attack was a big part of our defence setup, Rodri after the sending off is having to look after himself with picking up yellow cards and maybe City have seen the officials booking any City player doing it,

Fern. If he didn't end the game with a yellow, he didn't consider he'd done his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.