Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Super Kev back to his best, Rico very good again and showing maturity above his years. Bobb fantastic first half but died down second, Rodders looks knackered but we just can't not play him, Jacko superb and had a major say in 3 goals. Oh, and that clueless giraffe I've been reading about scored AGAIN. Very happy with that, plus 5 goals in a week is lovely too. Oh, and that fuckin Ward is one moaning hypocritical bastard! One more thing. That support today was the best I've heard for a good while, take a bow blues. CTIFD!

That is Grealish's problem he should score 2 from 5 with chances like that but he rarely scores - somthing like 1 in 20.
If he could do that he would be undroppable.

Jack is not in the team to score goals, Yes they all add up but Jack does more for the team than anybody else

He's the one player that makes the room for that little pass back into the middle, Normally its to KDB
Also Jack brings 3 players over to him and again Pep the master Knows the space that Jack makes for others is so valuable to all of Pep's plans,

The amount of stick Jack gets is so funny because nobody ever thinks what he brings to the team, Even if he does not score, The little things like winning a throw-in or a foul or like I said that little pass to KDB leads to City creating chances,

Nah you got ripped apart for thinking that Cole Palmer would have been the better option over Grealish.

Jacks won the league every season he's been here and that's really all that matters.
Mind you Phillips has won the treble every season he completed here.

Jack is not in the team to score goals, Yes they all add up but Jack does more for the team than anybody else

He's the one player that makes the room for that little pass back into the middle, Normally its to KDB
Also Jack brings 3 players over to him and again Pep the master Knows the space that Jack makes for others is so valuable to all of Pep's plans,

The amount of stick Jack gets is so funny because nobody ever thinks what he brings to the team, Even if he does not score, The little things like winning a throw-in or a foul or like I said that little pass to KDB leads to City creating chances,
He hardly ever gives the ball away, super Jack.

great sub at half time from pep, gvardiol was struggling today, i really like him but today wasn't his best
akanji settled things down and allowed us to regain control

Three points, no significant injuries, game time for those coming back with minutes in legs and playing back into form, great cameos by Rico and Oscar who added energy and tempo. It was about getting the job done then game management to save energy with important fixtures continueing to come thick and fast.

Palace packed their penalty area and relied on long ball breakaways, helped by the swirling wind that acted against our defenders. Another great team performance in spite of us missing defenders.

Great goals. Amazing vocal away support. What's not to like? Job done. Real Madrid next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.