Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Amazing win, second game 4 goals, great response to a tough arsenal game and we're not going away!! I love the Blues

Rico Lewis has had 2.5 brilliant games this week, and I'm very very happy to see Grealish lording it up on the left. De Bruyne worried about Foden taking his spotlight?! I don't care how you spin it as long as those lads push each other on and on.

Couldn't be happier with the response from the intl break and the arsenal draw. Up the Blues, fight to the end.

We won and it was brilliant. Fantastic performance from the King KDB and Grealish at the same time it was poor performance from the defence especially Dias.

The defence along side Haland performance is the major concern right now for me.

We won and it was brilliant. Fantastic performance from the King KDB and Grealish at the same time it was poor performance from the defence especially Dias.

The defence along side Haland performance is the major concern right now for me.

I watched MOTD last night and it was worrying how often and easily they cut through our defence. That game could have easily ended up 4-4 like the Chelsea game, or an even higher scoring one. I've never seen us give up so many chances as this season. Even though Rodri had one of his poorest games the drop off when he was subbed was alarming. Can Pep sort it this season? It's looking unlikely so we're going to have to live on.our nerves until the end. Hopefully we'll get over the line in one of the three competitions and end up with a trophy. I fear it won't be the league. Liverpool due to their lead are favourites but Arsenal are bloody strong this year. Their defence looks impregnable and they are still banging goals in for fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.