Palace (A) Post Match Thread

God - injuries galore. Palace probably deserved the draw.City were not "at it " today.

We were so shit today, KDB and sane were useless. The amount of crosses KDB put in there wasn't even one quality ball from him and that was a suprise. Aguero is so poor these days, like playing with a man down sometimes.

Point gained for me.
Cheating ref, assaults on our players unpunished yet again, hectic xmas schedule unbeaten and 14 points clear.
Something has to happen though with the assaults each week. Ive never seen so many teams get away with it constantly against us

A really nasty end to the game. Disappointed in losing the record but at least we got something out of the game,

So, I guess there is going to be ZERO protection for the players and refs are looking to “even up” the League any way they can.

Got it!

At least we know the rules for the second half of the season. I guess we will see what the SQUAD looks like from here on out.

Come home, David, your teammates need you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.