Palace (A) Post Match Thread

BBC not hiding their allegiance when the pen was awarded:

PENALTY TO PALACE

Crystal Palace 0-0 Man City

Oh yes.

Raheem Sterling pushes over Wilfried Zaha in the area.

Luka Milivojevic to take it.....

After the way it panned out i'll take the draw.

Fucking disgraceful tackle on De Bruyne, how on earth Puncheon didn't get a red I don't know, fucking shocking refereeing.

Too many players were poor today. Not sure when it becomes acceptable to say that Aguero was dreadful without being destroyed on here. Sané was even worse, Kevin and Ferna sloppy, Bernardo needed to start in the middle and Gundogan shouldn't have come off. Touré definitely shouldn't have come on. The back four were the only ones who played well and we were insanely wasteful in front of goal. Luckily Ederson saved us and we'll still win the league so no harm done as long as we beat Watford on Tuesday night.

The referee was awful and those injuries could cost us in the long term. Palace are the closest thing to a true one-man team I've ever had the misfortune of watching.

Let’s not be bitter rags or bin dippers here. We have had a great winning run, it had to end sometime and better here than many other places. Well done palace, highlight was the pen save, that makes up for dropping points.

FA directive to give the opposition free license to assault City players to create a title race again.

Not overly bothered by the result, mainly because of the Injuries.
Fucking well pissed off!
A dive and a horrific challenge. ****s!

Didn't really make much happen so can't complain about a point, hope Kev and Gabriel aint out to long

Dirty fucking **** Puncheon.

I hope you never play another game of football.
But its fine because according to Poll its not that bad and only a yellow

Update appears to have changed his mind after seeing it again

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.