Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Kyle Walkee's performance today os why Pep will always trust him ahead of Danilo. We are too quick to judge him even though he's had to play week in week out.
And With only 2 weeks off after World Cup because he came back early

First proper performance today since the international break. Carry this on through the next four games and we’re looking good for the quad/quint.....

Good performance today, gonna need to win last five games because I can't see Liverpool dropping points with the games they have left. Those Defeats to palace, Leicester and Newcastle are the reason we're in this tight finish.

Good performance today, gonna need to win last five games because I can't see Liverpool dropping points with the games they have left. Those Defeats to palace, Leicester and Newcastle are the reason we're in this tight finish.

And the fact we have already won a trophy and are still competing for another three,is another reason........

Sorry but if we’d won them we’d be on for a potential points total of 107, never going to happen. Nothing has harmed us, boys are doing everything, sadly so are the red scousers.

Professional performance today , controlled the whole game and didnt give Palace a sniff , Mahrez shouldnt get another kick this season , Sane proved he is head and shoulders above him in every aspect , when Pep picks our best team we win , so lets f*ck rotation off for the next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.