Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Yes but when he takes others off he always acknowledges them as they come off the pitch. He didn't do that with leroy

That isn’t the he first time with Leroy. It’s happened quite a few times. I personally think their is an issue between the two, just hope they can sort it out and that Leroy extends his contract.

I think this was closer than usual to the kind of performance you need at this stage in that kind of game. Just got to keep it up. Every game is huge and every game is a potential banana skin until each competition is decided. Incredible position to be in on 15 April...
We must be getting close to the point when we can step up and go 'balls out' every game - albeit not yet apart from Manure and the two Spurs games.

This reasoning falls flat when he is being replaced by somebody lazier and also not showing his talent, at least Sane has turned games on there head and often threatens to do so at any moment, mahrez is not doing this atm.

Mahrez didnt replace him - Stones did. And it was purely tactical to shore up midfield given Palace had just scored and with 5 mins left. One attacker had to come off, and Sane was the obvious choice given Jesus had just come on and Sterling/deBruyne are better at tracking back and breaking up opponents' attacks.

Mahrez didnt replace him - Stones did. And it was purely tactical to shore up midfield given Palace had just scored and with 5 mins left. One attacker had to come off, and Sane was the obvious choice given Jesus had just come on and Sterling/deBruyne are better at tracking back and breaking up opponents' attacks.

Oh, I never noticed Stones playing on the wing at kick off.

Replaced in the starting line up by Mahrez, it was pretty obvious I thought tbf.

Great match - CIty dominant throughout.

And a big shout out to our away fans - they were extremely vocal throughout - obviously so on the NBC broadcast - and gave a sentimental boost to our lads. Good job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.