Palace away....

Surrey Blue said:
hey guys, i live down here and i am afraid it will take you a damn site longer than 3 hours, palace is a terrible place to get too. i would advise you come down the M4, A4, turn right at Earls Court then through Fulham, Wandsworth Bridge Road, Trinity Road then on thru to Palace. Dont go round the M25 as you are going well out of your way. If you need any more advise let me know

Don't know if you can help mate, but I'm staying in Harlow on Thursday night so I'm planning to get to the hotel about 5.00pm. Then down the M11 and cross the river via the Blackwall tunnel and then let the sat nav do the rest. Is this a sensible thing to attempt or not? Thanks

I am going, haven't got a ticket yet but apparantly you can buy em at the gate?

was just gonna say the same I lived in Thornton Heath London and had a season ticket and used to take me 3 hours on a Sat to get to main road so a weekday eve will be far worse

Surrey Blue said:
hey guys, i live down here and i am afraid it will take you a damn site longer than 3 hours, palace is a terrible place to get too. i would advise you come down the M4, A4, turn right at Earls Court then through Fulham, Wandsworth Bridge Road, Trinity Road then on thru to Palace. Dont go round the M25 as you are going well out of your way. If you need any more advise let me know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.