palace away

northstander said:
was looking at train when fixture change came out, but there was major delays on the norwood and selhurst lines and would have been getting a bit risky for my last train home, those on train from manchester you should be ok, but maybe just check on what delays are.

Does the new Overground extension go over to Palace now? It was formerly the East London Line but went out to Millwall etc.

peoffrey said:
northstander said:
was looking at train when fixture change came out, but there was major delays on the norwood and selhurst lines and would have been getting a bit risky for my last train home, those on train from manchester you should be ok, but maybe just check on what delays are.

Does the new Overground extension go over to Palace now? It was formerly the East London Line but went out to Millwall etc.
It goes Norwood Junction although (spacy walk through type train granted) the route isn't really worth the hassle for anyone using Euston.

More suited for anyone goin from North/East London.

Much easier Euston-Victoria-Thornton Heath.

1000px-London_Overground_map_sb.svg.png

Hi

My mate advised last night he now cannot come to the palace game so I have a spare , I'm going to take the ticket back to the ticket office later today , so please pm me if you are interested.

This has gone now

Cheers

West Ham away a few seasons back was the same. A man in The Central had 4 at £25 each despite it selling out at 6000 points or so. Once we'd lost fourth place then no fucker wanted to come.

peoffrey said:
West Ham away a few seasons back was the same. A man in The Central had 4 at £25 each despite it selling out at 6000 points or so. Once we'd lost fourth place then no fucker wanted to come.

It's not that difficult to work out why really is it.

I went to that game but it was like a friendly and 200 or more didn't even watch it. Just stood in back drinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.