palace away

robsta said:
Anyone know how well they are selling ? Got mine but hoping it will go down further so my lad can get one. Notice the original selling criteria has not been updated yet and last one showing is 9500 from Wednesday.

Its going down to 9000 points from tomorrow morning (Thursday)

Troubadour said:
robsta said:
Anyone know how well they are selling ? Got mine but hoping it will go down further so my lad can get one. Notice the original selling criteria has not been updated yet and last one showing is 9500 from Wednesday.

Says on site 9250 tomorrow (Thurs ) and 9000 on Friday , are you saying this has changed ?

Biffo123 said:
Troubadour said:
robsta said:

Says on site 9250 tomorrow (Thurs ) and 9000 on Friday , are you saying this has changed ?

All Season Cards 13/14 05 April 2014 09:00 10500 1
All Season Cards 13/14 07 April 2014 09:00 10000 1
All Season Cards 13/14 08 April 2014 09:00 9750 1
All Season Cards 13/14 09 April 2014 09:00 9500 1
All Season Cards 13/14 10 April 2014 09:00 9250 1
All Season Cards 13/14 11 April 2014 09:00 9000 1

I'll be attending this on my uncle's OAP ticket (as a ST holder now living in London and not having sufficient points). As a 23 year old, don't know if I'll be able to pull it off if checked. Anyone have any experience of getting in and Palace and whether or not they'll be fussy? if there are any OAPs out there with an adult ticket who want to swap, I'd be more than happy to pay the £14 difference. Or, if there is anyone that can pass for an OAP a little better than me and fancies swapping and getting £14, please PM me and we can meet at any of the home games/outside Selhurst Park.

Cheers

Steph

StephChallinger said:
I'll be attending this on my uncle's OAP ticket (as a ST holder now living in London and not having sufficient points). As a 23 year old, don't know if I'll be able to pull it off if checked. Anyone have any experience of getting in and Palace and whether or not they'll be fussy? if there are any OAPs out there with an adult ticket who want to swap, I'd be more than happy to pay the £14 difference. Or, if there is anyone that can pass for an OAP a little better than me and fancies swapping and getting £14, please PM me and we can meet at any of the home games/outside Selhurst Park.

Cheers

Steph

I may be able to help, I'm old and could go in with you.

I will be surprised to see this one sell out at 9,000 points, unless the Abu Dhabi students are back in town!!

If anyone can help with an adult spare that would be much appreciated.. Have a travelling party of four and only look like getting three on current points

de niro said:
StephChallinger said:

Cheers

Steph

I may be able to help, I'm old and could go in with you.
I thought you already had an OAP ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.