palace away

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
johnbmcr said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Virgin first class is still £76 return for palace

on the weekend its the most expensive way to buy a bottle of 'FREE' water and a snack box ever

Same price as cattle class though
unless you're a wise virgin and have trimmed your wick as they say you get a cheap Total amount paid: GBP 25.10 return

whole new thread on here who can get to away matches for the cheapest fare its going to be very popular

johnbmcr said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
johnbmcr said:
on the weekend its the most expensive way to buy a bottle of 'FREE' water and a snack box ever

Same price as cattle class though
unless you're a wise virgin and have trimmed your wick as they say you get a cheap Total amount paid: GBP 25.10 return

whole new thread on here who can get to away matches for the cheapest fare its going to be very popular

I pick my times first then find it as cheap as poss :)

Zubrman said:
The club are really dragging the sale of these tickets out. They are only reducing the loyalty points by 250 each day. Should be down to Blue Card holders by 16th May!!

Sad thing is if i rang them on monday when they release their next criteria batch, i could tell them im willing to buy a ticket, wont be able to get it cos i dont have enough points even thoug they'll clearly struggling to shift tickets!

Griff01 said:
Zubrman said:
The club are really dragging the sale of these tickets out. They are only reducing the loyalty points by 250 each day. Should be down to Blue Card holders by 16th May!!

Sad thing is if i rang them on monday when they release their next criteria batch, i could tell them im willing to buy a ticket, wont be able to get it cos i dont have enough points even thoug they'll clearly struggling to shift tickets!

The fact that they are only dropping by 250 each day shows they are clearly NOT struggling to shift them and they must be getting close to selling out. Or the Ticket Office know how many potential buyers sitting in each 250 band and are carefully controlling it.

robsta said:
Griff01 said:
Zubrman said:

The fact that they are only dropping by 250 each day shows they are clearly NOT struggling to shift them and they must be getting close to selling out. Or the Ticket Office know how many potential buyers sitting in each 250 band and are carefully controlling it.

correct, its the right way to do it. they know what they are doing.

I think the ticket office pretty much know now how the ticket sales go for each game and think the little drops in points is fairer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.