Palace FA Cup Post Match

I noticed the players getting off the bus outside Palace & guess who was last off & the same player last in the queue coming onto the pitch??

Yep it was Jesus, wonder what Aguero will do about that one??

PS

No surprise we kept a clean sheet withVinny back & Willy in goals.

I would like UTD at home in next round.

CTID

I noticed the players getting off the bus outside Palace & guess who was last off & the same player last in the queue coming onto the pitch??

Yep it was Jesus, wonder what Aguero will do about that one??

PS

No surprise we kept a clean sheet withVinny back & Willy in goals.

I would like UTD at home in next round.

CTID
I would prefer Wigan at home

Unfortunately, had to listen to the game on GMR and had to put with the negative Fred Eyre. Sounded like a fairly straightforward win and kept a clean sheet which is a bonus.

Jesus had a good game by all accounts. Need to keep this form going on Wednesday which will be a harder game than today.

Just seen the goals superb pass by Gabriel to Sterling for the first goal.

Apologies if already discussed earlier, but has Aguero got an injury or just rested/dropped ?

got a knock in training....doubtful for midweek as well

I was only worried when Josh went down to 26%. Had a great view though, with some incisive commentary.

And this was my favourite song.

Just seen the brief highlights on BBC website, the passes for our first two goals - wonderful. Fuckers in the very very brief highlights still managed to show Yaya not getting sent off as a main highlight

Kompany and Delph getting a run out is the biggest positive. Overall we looked very flat and Raheem was having a shocker prior to his goal, which is ironic as he calmly finished it in a relaxed way we never see him score like.

Our front seemed to really struggle to get going at times but patience saw each of them get their chance. Jesus would have scored but for a slip too.

Where did you watch the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.