Palace or Stoke

Should we open a book on how many times Adrian Childs refers to "Money Bags City" or words to that effect?

I'll go for ten!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Should always be 15% of the capacity...But.
At the Rags we get 9000 when it should be 11300 and odd.
Its alway the full end at Stoke for an FA Cup game, thats a smidge short of 5000 which is over 15%.
We should get 4000 if its Palace based on capacity but it could be more or less, always depends on the size of stands and flexibility to accommodate more aways fans safely... And the cops..!

To be fair we give teams 5,800 instead of 7,000.

ManCitizens. said:
Its alway the full end at Stoke for an FA Cup game, thats a smidge short of 5000 which is over 15%.
We should get 4000 if its Palace based on capacity but it could be more or less, always depends on the size of stands and flexibility to accommodate more aways fans safely... And the cops..!

It's usually about 1/8th of the grounds capacity for away fans in the cup ......

Watford had 6,146 tickets ......

8 x 6,000 = roughly the capacity of the Etihad.

black mamba said:
ManCitizens. said:

It's usually about 1/8th of the grounds capacity for away fans in the cup ......

I thought it was 15% for the FA Cup? If it isn't i was replying to the guy that thought it was 15% anyway. Thanks for the info.

ManCitizens. said:
black mamba said:
ManCitizens. said:

I thought it was 15% for the FA Cup? If it isn't i was replying to the guy that thought it was 15% anyway. Thanks for the info.

Yeah 15% minimum if the away team wants them, but often a ground has an end a bit under and they go with it anyway is it is easier to manage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.