Palace or Stoke

Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
black mamba said:
Capacity ... 27,740

we'll probably get around 3,500 or so.

Would inagine the whole end.

As for 8000 at palace....selhurst is a bastard to get to I couldn't see us taking much more than half that number.
We once took a massive support there to play Wimbledon in fa cup. We were the minnows and them the giants.

I was at that one, only thing I remember was a perfectly good goal ruled out, was it dikov?

black mamba said:
happychappy said:
What's the allocation likely to be if it's Stoke

Already been discussed .....

in the event of 'safety recommendations' we think they're likely to give us the entire end .... 4,966 tickets.

Although i'm pretty sure that they're only really obliged to give us one eighth of the ground capacity in truth ..... and that would work out somewhere between 3,500 - 4,000 tickets.

Mind you , that's if it turns out to be Stoke .... Palace would be another matter , although their ground capacity , at just over 26,000 , is only about a thousand or so short of Stokes , i suppose it would be about how much cash they'd want to make from our visit. (their average crowd is just over 15,000 so far this season)

It's 15% so they'd give us the whole end; it's easier to police then.

Travel

Stoke on train £10
Palace on Train £75 no cheap deals as gonna be far too late

Match Ticket

Stoke would think £30 max
Palace London and as a chance to cash in against premiership oposition. likely to be higher

Accomodation
Stoke - Easy trip there and back in a day.
Palace- If moved to a late KO Saturday you then have to factor in rushing for last trains back or stay over at extra cost

For all the reasons above Stoke wins hands down!!

didsburyblu said:
Travel

Stoke on train £10

Match Ticket

Palace London and as a chance to cash in against premiership oposition. likely to be higher

Accomodation
Palace- If moved to a late KO Saturday you then have to factor in rushing for last trains back or stay over at extra cost

Don't the FA set ticket prices?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didsburyblu said:
Travel

Stoke on train £10

Match Ticket

Accomodation

Don't the FA set ticket prices?

No. The clubs agree it between them.

Should always be 15% of the capacity...But.
At the Rags we get 9000 when it should be 11300 and odd.
Its alway the full end at Stoke for an FA Cup game, thats a smidge short of 5000 which is over 15%.
We should get 4000 if its Palace based on capacity but it could be more or less, always depends on the size of stands and flexibility to accommodate more aways fans safely... And the cops..!

stoke please, getting to palace is a nightmare as already posted, sure we left at 7am and got there at just after kickoff, city was already 1 up, bob taylor, 5000 at stoke will be a good day out, hopefully 5.30 kickoff on the saturday

Both of them have been bogey teams for City over the years, but Stoke's the easier trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.