Palace or Stoke

I hope Stoke win, they struggle against us normally with the usual 1-1 result.

If that is the case we will get are usual 3-0 in the replay.

Palace is probably the worst London ground to get to.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Here's Palace's cheerleaders. Not too bad, but not as good as the NFL ones!

[bigimg]http://cdn9.soccerwithoutlimits.com/test/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/131635_430179880376382_833569850_o-e1350195909191.jpg?9d7bd4[/bigimg]

Well i'd still gooose nine tenths of 'em , even if they aren't from the NFL ...... is that Nicola Roberts on the right ?

Corky said:

What about Charlton ?

black mamba said:
Corky said:

What about Charlton ?

Always found that easier - especially if going by car, not much in it though. At least we didn't get Brighton or Norwich though.

Suits me fine - I'm busy on the weekend of Jan 26/27 but free to get to a replay on Feb 5/6. Stoke far more likely to generate a replay.

wouldnt mind either, prefer palace though never been to their ground. can someone explain why its so hard to get to/from.

Looks like it's Joke away FFS! Ah well, as long as Mancini selects our smallest midfielders and strikers, we'll be ok as their Easter Island sized players don't like us zipping it around on the deck. This fixture has become a bit 'David(Silva) n' Goliath- esque, and we have sussed their boring and predictable physical OTT style out. The pitch will be the minimum width(no wider than your average bowling alley!) but Delap doesn't play much nowadays, and we play narrow mostly anyway, so as long as we keep focus and nick the first goal to silence their "twelth man" (12000 six fingered inbreds morelike) we should be ok for a win there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.