Palace - Post Match Thread

Maybe he was watching on one of those dodgy streams that inverts the picture so the trawling bots don't pick it up

Another new thread about absolute nothing. Could you not stick this in with complaints about Garth Crooks team of the week? A new thread because a journo had got the direction of a save and use of a foot wrong.

And why would you want to trust somebody's opinion? The key word is opinion.

Thread police alert. Congratulations on your new role. I hope you will be very happy.

Hi All
Crystal Palace fan here in peace.
Just a quick note to thank your club for the help it gave to one of our senior supporters, when you taught us a lesson in football last weekend.
Here is a post from the BBS(Palace forum).

Hi Everyone, I seem to be making a bit of a habit of getting best wishes from fellow Palace Supporters.
Just a little about today. Due to the very early coach departure it was decided that we would go by train and were booked on the 8.20 from Euston. This train was diverted via Stafford and Crewe and arrived Piccadilly about 20 mins late. No problem caught the tram to Etihad Campus and was walking round the ground to the away end but for some unexplained reason i fell and banged my head on the ground. In no time at all there were first aid people attending to me and appantly i was out for about a minute. Having been taken to the medical centre they did various tests and recommended that i go to hospital due to my previous health problems but i really wanted to see the game and was going to watch the game. But when leaving the medical area i asked whether it was possible to be taken to the away end in a wheelchair just in case. The medical staff then repeated that they would be happier if i went to hospital and i agreed.
At the hospital various tests were done including xrays and a ct scan of my head and the doctor said i would be kept in overnight. Not happy but if it was necessary so be it. My travelling partner booked a hotel for the night and then about 7.15 a doctor said i could go home. Great last train 8.35 and had to wait for hospital paperwork to take with me. Got back to station went to ticket office with our cheap tickets for the 4.35 train and explained that i had been taken to hospital and showed the correspondence and Virgin reissued our tickets with no extra charge, we had paid the cheap fare and the walk up fare on the train we caught was over £80. Well done Virgin Trains.
Eventually got home at 12.30am tired but at least i didn't sit through that game.

Spoke to Manchester City yesterday and they have agreed to refund the 2 tickets for the game and I would say their medical staff were excellent. One of them even visited me in hospital to check that i was Ok.

A fantastic effort and gesture from your club, once again thank you.
Walter White.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.