Palace Ultras

BlueMoonRisin’

Just watching the Watford v Palace game, and those Palace ultras are a vocal lot, they have sung constantly through the game, i'm impressed.
Although ultra groups are common in Europe, i think seeing it over herewith flags waving is good to see, it certainly adds to atmosphere.

Fair play to em.

Maybe if the etihad was like that dortmund and Ajax won't turn the etihad into an away match for city..it's disgusting every time I think of other teams running our stadium making all the noise while city supporters sit back and watch..it felt like we had no real home support this champions league and the etihad was turned into the extension of the dortmund and Ajax stadium..bravo palace for being vocal and showing real support even if u r losing lol..

Kun Aguero said:
If we have a "Man City Ultras" does this mean we can storm the dressing room every time we lose?
It means u can make the players hand over there jerseys to the ultras and cause 30 minute match delay at the expense of there pride

bluemoon risin' said:
Just watching the Watford v Palace game, and those Palace ultras are a vocal lot, they have sung constantly through the game, i'm impressed.
Although ultra groups are common in Europe, i think seeing it over herewith flags waving is good to see, it certainly adds to atmosphere.

Fair play to em.

I agree,they never stopped chanting all game,was great to hear.What's your honest appraisal of Zaha btw?

They were brilliant tonight. Palace have some of the most loyal and noisy fans in the country.

Zaha is the best young player I've seen in a decade. We missed a trick there.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm --<br /><br />They were brilliant tonight. Palace have some of the most loyal and noisy fans in the country.

Zaha is the best young player I've seen in a decade. We missed a trick there.

The_mace said:
They were brilliant tonight. Palace have some of the most loyal and noisy fans in the country.

-- Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm --

I thought he looked good too,only seen the second half.More excited about his signing now than I was initially as I had never seen him play.

Palace fans have a good community sense when club was in trouble they stuck together and helped get the club on back on its feet

Every football club should be

30% Fans ownership as they have there say on how the clubs being ran how they feel and have the power to stop owners sacking managers

70% owners from different businesses where they give the club money to spend on new players etc etc help and support the manager and the team and also helping communities and giving there clubs a good image

eddiemarin09 said:
Maybe if the etihad was like that dortmund and Ajax won't turn the etihad into an away match for city..it's disgusting every time I think of other teams running our stadium making all the noise while city supporters sit back and watch..it felt like we had no real home support this champions league and the etihad was turned into the extension of the dortmund and Ajax stadium..bravo palace for being vocal and showing real support even if u r losing lol..

Just to make sure i'm not getting the wrong end of the stick here. Are you suggesting our fans should be more like Crystal Palace fans?

Real support "lol"? go and follow whoever it was you followed before we became successful "lol".

"lol"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.