Palace Ultras

they are fantastic. I really wish we had one in the south stand.

Noticed more clubs are starting to get them now.

Celtic
Rangers
hibernian
middlesborough
Palace
Aston villa
Wolves
Aldershot

hopefully this carries on and we get one :)))

Palace Ultras at Watford
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glv1th6_Bak[/youtube]

This is the Ultra section at Selhurst
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf70Mq_SOgA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Players show their appreciation by celebrating with the Ultras in a South London derby v Charlton last week;
4gp8vd.jpg

Pigeonho said:
They're not Ultras. Ultras are a continental thing. This is a group of fans singing songs and holding flags, as are Ultras but it is a continental tag, not for the English game.

Why should England be one of the only countries that is being left behind with terrace culture – it’s virtually non-existent bar the latest surge in the use of pyro up and down the country. Even Celtic and Rangers have impressive Ultra groups.

The Ultra scene is definitely growing in England, as proved by so many clubs doing pyro now.

SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:
They're not Ultras. Ultras are a continental thing. This is a group of fans singing songs and holding flags, as are Ultras but it is a continental tag, not for the English game.

Why should England be one of the only countries that is being left behind with terrace culture – it’s virtually non-existent bar the latest surge in the use of pyro up and down the country. Even Celtic and Rangers have impressive Ultra groups.

The Ultra scene is definitely growing in England, as proved by so many clubs doing pyro now.

completley agree. Hopefully more clubs get them and the existing ones grow. The one at palace is good, but I think it would benefit them if they relocated somewhere else in the ground as they are kinda tucked away in the corner. :)

SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:

Palace Ultras my arse, Millwall fans call them ''Stripey Nigels''

ManCitizens. said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Maybe if the etihad was like that dortmund and Ajax won't turn the etihad into an away match for city..it's disgusting every time I think of other teams running our stadium making all the noise while city supporters sit back and watch..it felt like we had no real home support this champions league and the etihad was turned into the extension of the dortmund and Ajax stadium..bravo palace for being vocal and showing real support even if u r losing lol..

Just to make sure i'm not getting the wrong end of the stick here. Are you suggesting our fans should be more like Crystal Palace fans?

Real support "lol"? go and follow whoever it was you followed before we became successful "lol".

"lol"

Well you made yourself laugh anyway, aw.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
ell said:
Grown men wearing balaclavas to football. Each to their own but I find that proper sad

Me too. Real men wear half & half scarves and a replica shirt with another mans name printed on the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.