Palace Ultras

blue underpants said:
SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:
They're not Ultras. Ultras are a continental thing. This is a group of fans singing songs and holding flags, as are Ultras but it is a continental tag, not for the English game.

Why should England be one of the only countries that is being left behind with terrace culture – it’s virtually non-existent bar the latest surge in the use of pyro up and down the country. Even Celtic and Rangers have impressive Ultra groups.

The Ultra scene is definitely growing in England, as proved by so many clubs doing pyro now.
Palace Ultras my arse, Millwall fans call them ''Stripey Nigels''
I like that a lot.

blue underpants said:
SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:
They're not Ultras. Ultras are a continental thing. This is a group of fans singing songs and holding flags, as are Ultras but it is a continental tag, not for the English game.

Why should England be one of the only countries that is being left behind with terrace culture – it’s virtually non-existent bar the latest surge in the use of pyro up and down the country. Even Celtic and Rangers have impressive Ultra groups.

The Ultra scene is definitely growing in England, as proved by so many clubs doing pyro now.
Palace Ultras my arse, Millwall fans call them ''Stripey Nigels''

Ah, Millwall fans, the most trustworthy and decent of folk. Let's all take their opinions on everything, that'll be intelligent.

2201543.jpg

I hate ultras and their "culture" but like how they sound on stadiums.

There should be some middle in it, ultras groups in Europe are "clubs" on their own, they often care more about their group, it's image on ultras scene and other childish crap then club they are fans of as much as they are fast to deny it.

They are often aggressive and collect the worst part of society in it's ranks.

But when it comes to atmosphere on stadiums, they are 3 classes over usual English fans.

Good job Palace. I hate when we play any side from Europe it's like having 2 away games, maybe that's the reason we suck so much in Europe lol. For crying out loud even Arsenal were loud against Bayern in their library

SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:

What exactly is "terrace culture"?

dannybcity said:
SE26 Eagle said:
Pigeonho said:

What exactly is "terrace culture"?
It's a phlegm yoghurt much prized by Stripey Nigels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.