Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeatHunterrr said:
so defence rotated again. Mangala hardly plays 2 games in a row, he is never going to settle in is he.

Perhaps the manager just simply doesn't rate him? He just doesn't like playing him, as for all this nonsense he needs time to settle in we are 30 league games into the season plus cup competitions.

I'm looking forward to the end of the season .
It feels like another defeat tonight .
Still got another 7 weeks to go till the end of the season . Sigh

EaglesFan said:
Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
blueste41 said:
It's not 4 4 2 though, it's 4 2 2 2.

But still the flapping.
4222 was what Mancini used to play. It's the post rest form of 442 without the proper wingers for the system.

WE WON THE LEAGUE PLAYING 4-4-2....

Twice.

Enough of this bull^hit blaming formation for everything...it's not that simple.
Where did I say 442 is shit?
I was just saying it's not a 4-2-2-2 and people get this impression because we play a no.10 on the wing. Why is everyone cracking up tonight?

BigJoe#1 said:
Can't believe Navas is starting again....

We should use him as an impact player after the hour if we need to be getting at the opposition, I just don't think he does much with the ball when he gets it and I don't think he offers the defence enough support either.

WTF does he have over Pellegrini that gets him selected every week?
Consistently good performances.

baildon blue said:
I'm looking forward to the end of the season .
It feels like another defeat tonight .
Still got another 7 weeks to go till the end of the season . Sigh

Do not go into motivational speaking.

BigOscar said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Can't believe Navas is starting again....

We should use him as an impact player after the hour if we need to be getting at the opposition, I just don't think he does much with the ball when he gets it and I don't think he offers the defence enough support either.

WTF does he have over Pellegrini that gets him selected every week?
Consistently good performances.
Hahahaha. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

EaglesFan said:
Dzeko is gonna have a big game tonight.

Played like a man possessed in two Bosnia's games...never seen him run so much in his life :-)

I think he's playing with a chip on his shoulder now, since Bony replaced him over last few. I'm betting 10 on him scoring tonight :-)

Got £10 on Dzeko anytime aswell mate.

I don't mind 4-4-2 against teams like Palace, it's proven to be successful in the Premiership. It's the Champion's League where we've struggled with that formation.

What's happened to Bony and Jovetic? Neither on the bench.

Disappointed that Mangala is on the bench, he needs a run of games and played well in our last game against West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.