Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whicko said:
Rammy Blue said:
No flapping here, however I will state now that I have absolutely zero confidence about this game.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can see a Dzeko mare, lazy Yaya and their 3 behind Murray of Punch, Zaha and Bolasie running riot.
Don't understand the panic, Palace are shite and the position in the league tells you just how poor they are, relax and enjoy a thumping good win
Is this in relation to us or in relation to Burnley?

We just have to win, i don't really care how right now. If we lose utd and arse will get a right boost, we will be well in the shit and the ribbing will be unbearable.

mosssideblue said:
hilts said:
We are still capable of winning this with those players, I hope we aren't handicapped by a poor manager next year

Give it up FFS. Were you this vocirerous to have hime out after last seasons disaster?

It's an opinion that is all my happy clapping friend, wipe your front bum and enjoy the game

Dzeko is gonna have a big game tonight.

Played like a man possessed in two Bosnia's games...never seen him run so much in his life :-)

I think he's playing with a chip on his shoulder now, since Bony replaced him over last few. I'm betting 10 on him scoring tonight :-)

sh249 said:
Just seen the subs. Assume Bony is injured, but where's Jovetic? Real lack of attacking options if we need to change things

Jovetic read the story about 80,000 people being at risk of death from resistance to antibiotics in the future and as there is a cold doing the rounds in Manchester, he didn't want to take the risk...

whicko said:
Rammy Blue said:
No flapping here, however I will state now that I have absolutely zero confidence about this game.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can see a Dzeko mare, lazy Yaya and their 3 behind Murray of Punch, Zaha and Bolasie running riot.
Don't understand the panic, Palace are shite and the position in the league tells you just how poor they are, relax and enjoy a thumping good win
burnley ring a bell, not saying i agree. but take nothing for granted imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.