Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll beat them. By the time the game comes on Monday, we could well be in fourth place. Hopefully the team will then realise the predicament they are in and put in a Champions performance.

Clacky said:
I don't fancy this weekend or next, we should not be in this position.

Exactley.How the fuck the rags have a chance of going above us is fucking ridiculous.

Pelle is yet to win game in London this season. Charity Shield loss was bad, Chelsea draw, Arsenal draw ok, QPR draw bad, WHU loss awful.

On top of this we most likely will start this game from 4th place.

No less than a must win!

why is everybody giving united the points before they kicked off and arsenal have Liverpool so we could still be in 2nd place come Monday night ??????????????????????

still think we have the best squad this season but the manager got it wrong so many times this season and at times your shaking your head at the line up and thinking your having a laugh with 2 holding midfield players and 4.4.2

but the biggest gamble the manager got wrong was for me anyway was keep picking a unhappy YAYA
at times it was like having 10 men even the ref's was running past him when we lost the ball he is that shocking to watch this season

but like most I never give up on Manchester city and never give the scum the points before a game anymore they are not that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.