Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the players, they always seem to hit top gear when the pressure is on. It's more a matter of motivation when there is less pressure which is the worrying factor.

We went on our best run of the season after beating West Brom away and I can see us going on an unbeaten run Untill the end of the season after beating them at home.

Cannot see anything less than a comfortable win. City 3-1.

city91 said:
To be fair to the players, they always seem to hit top gear when the pressure is on. It's more a matter of motivation when there is less pressure which is the worrying factor.

We went on our best run of the season after beating West Brom away and I can see us going on an unbeaten run Untill the end of the season after beating them at home.

Cannot see anything less than a comfortable win. City 3-1.

Let's hope most share your feeling, including the players.

But if we start off 4-4-2 with Milner/Yaya and Nando in the middle and Lampard coming on in the 75th minute to turn fortunes around we know with whom the blame lies.

inbetween said:
Into 4th we go. We need a monumental performance on Monday.

Aye, from Champions to behind Manure hanging on for 4th. Monday will tell us a lot about the manager and group of players.

The top 4 is sorted now, who finishes where inside it remains to be seem though.

If we lose to Palace I think Arsenal will get second and the derby will determine who gets third and fourth in my opinion.

There should be no reason why we cannot win this and take us back to 2nd. Anything other than a convincing win, could see us being put under pressure by Victimpool. The team really need to pull it together for the remaining games.its already been said on here, pretty disappointing season, from champions to below the rags!! Poor displays and lethargy. Looks like MP will be gone in the summer, no need to throw it away and end up in 5th!!! It's a possibility.

sam-caddick said:
The top 4 is sorted now, who finishes where inside it remains to be seem though.

If we lose to Palace I think Arsenal will get second and the derby will determine who gets third and fourth in my opinion.

Arsenal also have to play Chelsea and United yet. Not all done yet no matter what happens but we have no excuse for anything but a win. A loss or draw doesn't lose us 2nd but I think it certainly closes off even the smallest chance of the title.

inbetween said:
sam-caddick said:

Arsenal also have to play Chelsea and United yet. Not all done yet no matter what happens but we have no excuse for anything but a win. A loss or draw doesn't lose us 2nd but I think it certainly closes off even the smallest chance of the title.

Odds on a chav draw tonight??

Would make the run in very interesting!!!

---------------------Hart---------------
Sagna--Kompany--Mangala--Clichy
--------------------Yaya------------------------
--------Milner----------Fernandinho----
--------------------Silva-----------------------
-------------Aguero---Bony----------------

Aint going to happen, but that would be my pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.