Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can win this and beat the rags, I reckon we will get 2nd. Massive two weeks now, most important of the year imo. I've still got that glimmer of hope like I did in 2012 but I can't truly see that happening.

MancAbroad said:
If we can win this and beat the rags, I reckon we will get 2nd. Massive two weeks now, most important of the year imo. I've still got that glimmer of hope like I did in 2012 but I can't truly see that happening.

If we win this and Liverpool don't win at Arsenal then I think top 4 is secured with the home games we have left.

I can't see Nasri starting again this season to be honest.

Hart
Zab
Clichy
Kompany
Mangala
Navas
Fernandinho
Toure
silva
Milner
Aguero

City_Sean said:
Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Silva
Milner
Aguero
Bony.

3-1 City.

Not with Kolarov back there. Clichy all day long, not sure about Sagna either both him and Zabba will struggle to contain bolasie. It's a sad state when most of us are pessimistic with such fantastic players. I guess it's because we just don't know what the state of mind these players are in at the moment. Are they up for the fight ? I guess we'll see.

This should be easy 3-0 win for us. Can't see an average manager's below average team playing above their potential week in, week out. Penny will drop on them this weekend.

citymad said:
City_Sean said:
Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Silva
Milner
Aguero
Bony.

3-1 City.

Not with Kolarov back there. Clichy all day long, not sure about Sagna either both him and Zabba will struggle to contain bolasie. It's a sad state when most of us are pessimistic with such fantastic players. I guess it's because we just don't know what the state of mind these players are in at the moment. Are they up for the fight ? I guess we'll see.

Sagna is a lot more defensively capable though. Kolarov for Clichy because of his ability going forwards as well as height at set pieces. I think we'll control the game and run out winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.