Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpool have failed to put the game to bed if palace can not concede again in the next 20 minutes liverpool will become very nervy, i think palace will nick a goal F-T 1-1

There is something intensely ironic about Jamie Redknapp unwittingly using Sky Sport's resources to analyse, in detail, on international television, how Liverpool cheated not once but twice to score their goal.

zandvoort blue said:
baldybouncer said:
What's that armband that Rodgers is wearing

images
Controversial

But apt

jay_mcfc said:
Gillespie said:
jay_mcfc said:
It is unbelievable how many yellows Liverpool should have had in this game.

I know you're desperate for Palace to get some kind of result but please........you're 'avin a laugh with that

I'm not desperate for anything and nor am I having a laugh. Skrtel just blatantly kneed a player in the back of the head, an obvious yellow card not given yet again by that twat of a ref.

That was a catalog example of booking foul. It would be better for Clattenburg if he didn't call the foul at all, I thought it's not foul in real time too. But when he saw that knee the booking was must there-

SkyBlueCanuck said:
MC ID said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:

Name any other defender who has mastered the art of 'doing what ever the fuck he likes and not getting any cards'. He's got a gift.

a gift? i'd say he has compromising photographs of all the refs...

Either way at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to start throwing his shit at the opposition and still not get a booking.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Think liverpool were expending a lot of energy towards end of that half hoping to kill game with second and hope demoralise palace and pick them off second half, they didn't and can see palace rallying and scoring, hopefully

Probably the most perceptive post on this thread

I'm considering having a small bet on Palace currently 33/1 on Betfair. Stupid odds. Should only be around 12/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.