Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least it ain't a high score at the minute, can't see palace scoring though chamak is awful, might turn over to Game of thrones and not check the score hoping to be pleasantly surprised in an hour

deano ou812 said:
Think second half from palace should be operation longball,just like the old days at stoke tony..

Think that's all they understand. Problem is Chamakh is about 5ft.

I don't get what all this place bashing is all about, Place have done what they needed to do this year ( stay up), way should they do us any favours, they didn't do Liverpool any favours last week did they.

It's simple, if we won't to win the title we win are last 2 games.

CitizenTID said:
I suppose with picking a never-ending gif I can always bump the thread next season to say i told you so if they don't score in the 2nd half.
Except for the fact your GIF never gets to zero. That may be why they haven't scored.

49442000.jpg

Pastor Kidney said:
Gillespie said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Yep.. don't know where these noisy Palace fans came from to be honest.. don't remember them being that vocal when they were last in the top flight

Do you actually go to games? Palace are famous for their noisy fans added to the constant beating of drums they make a hell of a racket home and away.

They were far and way the loudest bunch we had to put up with at the Emirates.

YES otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I suppose anyone would sound loud compared to you lot at the Emirates. What I'm saying is they didn't use to be this loud - I remember visiting Palace in 2004 under KK and they were nothing like this... fair play to them but their fanbase has changed,

Palace have changed. Noisiest fans in the league and they maintain that bloody noise and the bloody drum throughout the match regardless of the score. The next noisiest btw at the Emirates this season were West Ham.

I know we all want Palace to win here, but Liverpool ARE a good side don't forget. If this was in November we'd expect them to win it. Palace are doing okay, they're in the game. If they got a result, it'd be a bonus, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.