Paloma Faith.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Its only going to start a ginger outbreak from Bimbo.

I would though.
The only reason I said I'd have a go at serena williams is to see if Bimbobob had the cheek to call her a closet ginge.

An overbaked try-hard. First record did fuck all so the label have done their level best to get her on every TV program, in every magazine, in every Metro every day to compensate.

She's tedious crap and she'll be dropped.

One of those that has 'something' that while I know she's not a 'beauty' as such, I would do her long and hard.....

johnny on the spot said:
An overbaked try-hard. First record did fuck all so the label have done their level best to get her on every TV program, in every magazine, in every Metro every day to compensate.

She's tedious crap and she'll be dropped.
Come on, Johnny. I'm not asking if you'd be her tour manager or publicist.
If you were offered some time alone with her, would it be yes please or thanks, but no thanks.

Feed-The-Goat said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Its only going to start a ginger outbreak from Bimbo.

I would though.
The only reason I said I'd have a go at serena williams is to see if Bimbobob had the cheek to call her a closet ginge.

That fucker would find a way around it.

You never see Scary Spice or Serena in the same room together do you?

Paloma Bloomfield is a well known daywalker and as such doesn't need my wraith. She is open about it and never tries to hide it unlike that freak they call Jenkins.

trouble is she is bestest mates ever cross my heart and hope to die I'm so kookie and mad me with Noel Fielding and as such needs stopping/ putting to sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.