Paloma Faith.

_46597018_-19.jpg

Ugly daywalker alert.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
johnny on the spot said:
An overbaked try-hard. First record did fuck all so the label have done their level best to get her on every TV program, in every magazine, in every Metro every day to compensate.

She's tedious crap and she'll be dropped.
Come on, Johnny. I'm not asking if you'd be her tour manager or publicist.
If you were offered some time alone with her, would it be yes please or thanks, but no thanks.

I'd forget her name half way along and in vain hope of recognition she'd start warbling her top ten hit, which would be misinterpreted by a passing policewoman as a cry for rape and then we'd both be in trouble.

Definite no.

Also, when will teenage girls learn that dressing like your dead grandma is not edgy or ironically sexy, nor does it appeal to most men? You look like a little girl dressed as your dead great grandma dressed as a whore. Do us all a favour and keep that shit to them AS coursework folders you all carry about.

FantasyIreland said:
Quality singer,two excellent albums and quirkilly fit,i've got tickets for the Apollo in Jan,looking forward to it.

I agree .....

i'm definetely a fan of hers too ....

to me she's zany , quirky , and no mean songwriter ..... a decent enough singer too ...... i wouldn't hesitate to go and watch her in concert.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeB5sDealI&ob=av2e[/youtube] ..
182c5w.jpg

I'm tired of boring white chicks from Europe doing their best versions of an American blues or soul singer.

It's tired and cliched from jump. You couldn't do it right, so just don't try.

Haven't listened to her music, but I've seen her on Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Graham Norton, and she's so damn annoying. Her speaking voice makes Jamie Carragher sound more Etonian than Evertonian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.