Panic On The Streets of Tampa! / Hurricane Milton

Do you have a generator set up at your house. A few years back, I added a secondary panel on my house, isolated six zones and put them on a secondary panel that I can access anytime
We have a full solar panel array on our roof with grid isolation and 10kWh battery bank, along with a small vented supplemental propane generator (as we have a new HE propane boiler for heating in addition to two heat pumps and a pellet stove that can heat our first level). The previous owners thankfully installed a six zone thermostat system, as well, which I converted to Smart Control when I was still mobile.

We can’t really lose power for more than a few hours due to my needs, hence why we have a slightly over-engineered setup.

We could merge it with the “Today’s Shooting in America” thread and just call it “Today’s Disaster in America”.
Is this to be distinct from "Today's morons who deny reality in various forms and follow MTG" thread or will it be merged with it?

:-)

Is this to be distinct from "Today's morons who deny reality in various forms and follow MJT" thread or will it be merged with it?

:-)
Given the likely outcomes of that, I am sure it’ll eventually have to be merged.

It kind of puts into perspective our moaning about our weather. In order for anything to be done globally, the US needs to lead it. They have a serious issue with the continuous Rightwing hoax claims that so many believe. As tragic as all this is, if it were happening in a third world country they would ignore what it is telling us. If it isn’t climate change, or god punishing gay people, what is it? Yes, it’s climate change and action is needed. It won’t happen because the almighty economies of the world don’t like to change. They fail to realise there won’t be any economies, if it gets out of control.

If Trump wins, not only is the US fucked, we all are. He couldn’t spell climate change, never mind understand it. Even though he knows more about weather than anyone.

Hopefully people get out of its way,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.