Panic On The Streets of Tampa! / Hurricane Milton

This is a tragedy for the people of Florida. I really feel for them. Are there any blues on here from Florida?
Me and the bride live in South Pasadena Florida, just over the Intracoastal Waterway from St. Pete Beach.
4th floor condo overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. Car got flooded from Helene, still waiting to see if repairable.
Tad breezy and pissing down at the minute. Main event is about 6 or 8 hours away.
Just glad we don't have a match this weekend, most prob power and internet about to go off

Me and the bride live in South Pasadena Florida, just over the Intracoastal Waterway from St. Pete Beach.
4th floor condo overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. Car got flooded from Helene, still waiting to see if repairable.
Tad breezy and pissing down at the minute. Main event is about 6 or 8 hours away.
Just glad we don't have a match this weekend, most prob power and internet about to go off
You romantic sod!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.