Panini World Cup stickers

I have quite a lot of duplicates that I'll swap once I have some spare time.

Just got another 30 odd packets today that I haven't opened yet too.

Lucky Toma said:
blackley macca said:
Just bought one for my lad (4) today in hope I can educate him a bit more on football and explain what the World Cup is about etc.

First sticker in the first packet was Yaya, good start he seems bang into it now. Going to cost me £30+ more now.

Cost me close to a hundred quid and still got 40 to go! (Just swapping now though. No more trips to the newsagent)

Pm me your address blackley and I'll post some to you. Got loads of swaps now.

Mr Rich said:
shaiomarali said:
Mr Rich said:
By my reckoning 11 current and 12 ex players.

Not that I have much else to do on a Friday night...

Edit : missed out Corluka. I reckon a few others too. I only have the blank album.

I raise you with a list.

Robinho. Silva. Navas. Negredo. De Jong. Yaya. Kolo. Hart. Milner. Sturridge. Balotelli. Caicedo. Nasri. Zabaleta. Aguero. Messi. Dzeko. Boateng. Kompany.

Unles I missed out on academy players I think that list is it.

Samaras (or is that the Messi on your list ;-)), Damarcus Beasley and Daniel Van Buyten too

David Pizarro.

A few spares I've got to swap if anyone needs, let me know if you have any that you fancy swapping :)

33, 48(x2), 49, 61(x2), 73

128, 153, 194

202, 250, 253, 274

335, 336, 348, 349(x2), 360, 367

415, 418, 460, 474, 492, 494

509, 516, 519, 589, 590

601, 613, 614

BimboBob said:
Lucky Toma said:
blackley macca said:
Just bought one for my lad (4) today in hope I can educate him a bit more on football and explain what the World Cup is about etc.

First sticker in the first packet was Yaya, good start he seems bang into it now. Going to cost me £30+ more now.

Cost me close to a hundred quid and still got 40 to go! (Just swapping now though. No more trips to the newsagent)

Pm me your address blackley and I'll post some to you. Got loads of swaps now.

I've not got any spares to swap yet.

I know you can pick the albums up from newsagents etc, but can someone tell me when the album was first released for this years world cup did any tabloid give them away free. Silly question I know but I live in Spain (tabloids printed here) and they don't give away free supplements \ albums.

Never knew what PANINI is before seeing this thread.. and know I'm thirty dollars deep.

Thanks bluemoon!

Anyways anyone who has completed their album and has extra, ill pay through paypal to have them sent over to California. Cheers in advance I need loads..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.