Panini World Cup stickers

Plays By Sense Of Smell said:
OK, question that probably has a really obvious answer that I just can't fathom:

If these were released several weeks or even days ago, how the hell did Panini know who would be in the respective squads?

They guessed — for instance they had Brett Holman for Australia who has since retired from international football after being told he would be overlooked

Just bought one for my lad (4) today in hope I can educate him a bit more on football and explain what the World Cup is about etc.

First sticker in the first packet was Yaya, good start he seems bang into it now. Going to cost me £30+ more now.

toys r us have them albums for free. i just took one of the shelf for a world cup guide

it had 6 stickers with it. one is yaya.

i'm not collecting though, unless panini comes out with a Manchester City album of each squad year from premier league history and also special squad pages for winning City teams in football history. and a legends page.

also a page spread of maine road over the years of its change and the COMS to Etihad.

that would be my dream album. come on panini, make us dream!

blackley macca said:
Just bought one for my lad (4) today in hope I can educate him a bit more on football and explain what the World Cup is about etc.

First sticker in the first packet was Yaya, good start he seems bang into it now. Going to cost me £30+ more now.

Cost me close to a hundred quid and still got 40 to go! (Just swapping now though. No more trips to the newsagent)

Quick question - how many current or ex city players are in the album???

264, 356, 411, 474, 482, 486, 616, 628, 629.

All on their way to you in the morning BimboBob apologies for the delay in sending the other 3 I had, little un has been in hospital this week.

Mr Rich said:
worsleyweb said:

By my reckoning 11 current and 12 ex players.

Not that I have much else to do on a Friday night...

Edit : missed out Corluka. I reckon a few others too. I only have the blank album.

I raise you with a list.

Robinho. Silva. Navas. Negredo. De Jong. Yaya. Kolo. Hart. Milner. Sturridge. Balotelli. Caicedo. Nasri. Zabaleta. Aguero. Messi. Dzeko. Boateng. Kompany.

Unles I missed out on academy players I think that list is it.

shaiomarali said:
Mr Rich said:
worsleyweb said:

By my reckoning 11 current and 12 ex players.

Not that I have much else to do on a Friday night...

Edit : missed out Corluka. I reckon a few others too. I only have the blank album.

I raise you with a list.

Robinho. Silva. Navas. Negredo. De Jong. Yaya. Kolo. Hart. Milner. Sturridge. Balotelli. Caicedo. Nasri. Zabaleta. Aguero. Messi. Dzeko. Boateng. Kompany.

Unles I missed out on academy players I think that list is it.

Samaras (or is that the Messi on your list ;-)), Damarcus Beasley and Daniel Van Buyten too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.