Panini World Cup stickers

We're doing it at work and have stacks of swaps. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and we can sort out exchanges.

Mini Gaz has been doing his for a few weeks now I was doing so well resisting any temptations to get one myself that was until yesterday when he got a second book free with a magazine..................................im sure you can all guess what has happened now.

Anyway I dont have any swaps just yet give me a week or so and ill have hundreds.

gazinho said:
Mini Gaz has been doing his for a few weeks now I was doing so well resisting any temptations to get one myself that was until yesterday when he got a second book free with a magazine..................................im sure you can all guess what has happened now.

Anyway I dont have any swaps just yet give me a week or so and ill have hundreds.

You can have the spares that I am not sending to Ste. Text me your addy old bean.

Went shopping at Tesco last night and at the checkout was free panini albums, which the eldest daughter didn't hang around and picked up 2, one for her and her sister!

Looks like sticker mania has arrived in our house now!

Just picked up mine! 2 swaps in the first 5 packs can't believe it! Where's the best/cheapest place to get hold of the stickers?

Pringletelli said:
Just picked up mine! 2 swaps in the first 5 packs can't believe it! Where's the best/cheapest place to get hold of the stickers?

I get mine from asda. They do a multipack of 5 for £2 so you save 50p :)
xx

Anybody have the codes that come with the packets for the online album? If so, PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

bit 0f an idea for you,get all your stickers and stick them neatly all over one wall of the living room,hey presto a world cup wall for the world cup and you've done some decorating at the same time,your missus will be delighted :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.