Panini World Cup stickers

I completed the South Africa one (at age 38) as my only daughter was born that summer and I wanted to do it to add to her keepsakes from her year of birth.

Alright, if I'm really honest I also really enjoyed it and it was great fun doing something I last did as a kid, except this time I had the financial clout I could have only dreamed of as a ten year old. With ebay at my fingertips I felt like a criminal mastermind supervillain, or something.

im addicted to buying the stickers!!
everytime i go asda i buy the multipacks for my 'daughters sticker album' xx

bought 18 packets earlier - 61 out of the 90 were swaps, i am sure they dont release all the stickers at once...........

still a good laugh and it was tradition in our house as a kid, so my kids are doing the same, whether they want to or not

got, got, need, need

How much is a packet of stickers in the UK? It's 60 cents here which is around 50p - my son's started it and I was gobsmacked at the price as I'm sure they were around 5p in the 80s when I used to do them... Basically around Euro 60.00 to complete the whole book assuming no swaps!! Inflation ;-)

What I can't understand is how can they print a sticker album for the world cup when the squads haven't been announced yet?

Mines about just over half full

Makes it easier now the mrs is addicted to them and I get all the swaps.

I think i've got every city player apart from Edin

No way I'd ever think of doing this as a 34 year old....but having read this thread my mind got cast back to blue sky summer days of my youth sitting on a wall swapping with mates while admiring wonderful barnets such as Prudhomme, valderama, higuita and wondering was everyone in Bulgaria really such ugly cunts. Also are the koreans still on the half half sticker like a team of Siamese twins

mcfc_ms said:
Mines about just over half full

Makes it easier now the mrs is addicted to them and I get all the swaps.

I think i've got every city player apart from Edin

Got

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.