Panorama - Britsh Schools, Islamic Rules [Merged]

Helmet Cole said:
What happens if you catch a gay stealing? Do you just execute him, or chop a hand off first?

If he's stealing another gay's civil partner, you have to stone him first.

Well, tbh in that situation, sexual preferences of the thief are the last thing I`m interested in. I asume it`s a quite important factor for you? :)

UltraPoland said:
Well, tbh in that situation, sexual preferences of the thief are the last thing I`m interested in. I asume it`s a quite important factor for you? :)

You'd be interested if it was your anal virginity that was being stolen.

I suppose they'd have to cut his knob off.

UltraPoland said:
Lloydie... i didn`t mean percentage of faith followers in different countries because this quota can`t give you full picture of the issue.
I only mentioned that Christanity values are foundation of Europe as well as one of main reason why Europe and US developed so greatly.
Hitlers christian values did loads for European development didn't they.

Because Christianity appreciate work, simple values, integrity and, last but not least it`s a religion of love and tolerance.

So my muslim friends in the family run paper shop that work 6am to 6pm every day of the week no nothing of about hard work or family??
Are you also saying that all christians are tolerant towards other faiths?

That`s why you can have mosque in Glasgow, London, Paris or Copenhagen. And there is no war declared aggainst non-believers. And at the same time you can`t have a Christian church in Mekka, Rijad or many other cities over the world.

Christian churches are in almost every major city on earth

Because not every religion treat other faiths equally. And Christians , by the way, are the most oppressed people in the world at the moment (there are many places in the world where you can be killed for being Christian).
And there are many places were you can be killed for being Muslim, Jewish, Sikh or any other religion.

Not that long ago Britain was in the grip of terrorism carried out by christians and catholics. They detonated more bombs on the UK mainliand than all the other religious nutters combined.

stonerblue said:
UltraPoland said:
Lloydie... i didn`t mean percentage of faith followers in different countries because this quota can`t give you full picture of the issue.
I only mentioned that Christanity values are foundation of Europe as well as one of main reason why Europe and US developed so greatly.
Hitlers christian values did loads for European development didn't they.

Because Christianity appreciate work, simple values, integrity and, last but not least it`s a religion of love and tolerance.

So my muslim friends in the family run paper shop that work 6am to 6pm every day of the week no nothing of about hard work or family??
Are you also saying that all christians are tolerant towards other faiths?

That`s why you can have mosque in Glasgow, London, Paris or Copenhagen. And there is no war declared aggainst non-believers. And at the same time you can`t have a Christian church in Mekka, Rijad or many other cities over the world.

Christian churches are in almost every major city on earth

Because not every religion treat other faiths equally. And Christians , by the way, are the most oppressed people in the world at the moment (there are many places in the world where you can be killed for being Christian).
And there are many places were you can be killed for being Muslim, Jewish, Sikh or any other religion.

Not that long ago Britain was in the grip of terrorism carried out by christians and catholics. They detonated more bombs on the UK mainliand than all the other religious nutters combined.

Yeah but , no but , yeah but , no but , yeah but .... because they were Christians that doesn't count .

It's worrying, I watched the programme too and they showed examples (albeit for a couple of seconds) of Christian and Jewish faith schools who were being taught to hate 'infidels'. I don't get why we have faith schools. State and religion should not be mixed. All it does is divide youths and shoves beliefs down young children's throats. They should be allowed to think for themselves. I've noticed that those who went to faith schools were much more volatile than those who didn't (both Muslims and Christians).

Religion makes such a mess!

lloydie said:
Helmet Cole said:
What happens if you catch a gay stealing? Do you just execute him, or chop a hand off first?

If he's stealing another gay's civil partner, you have to stone him first.

I think that giving him marijuana may exacerbate the problem, particularly if he's one-handed by then.

If anyone watched The Simpsons on C4 yesterday, they would have seen a narrative about banning the teaching of evolution in schools. Lisa came out wih a wise comment saying, "We disapprove of the teaching of religion in schools as much as you disapprove of the teachings of science in church." Good point, I say.

nashark said:
If anyone watched The Simpsons on C4 yesterday, they would have seen a narrative about banning the teaching of evolution in schools. Lisa came out wih a wise comment saying, "We disapprove of the teaching of religion in schools as much as you disapprove of the teachings of science in church." Good point, I say.

Certainly a very good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.