Panorama - Millwall 1977

JULES said:
I heard, many years ago, that harry the dog ran into some Coventry fans who had obviously not heard how hard he was and got a right kicking, broken arms etc.
Haha The name says it all for me "Harry the Dog" he must have gone for a one man attack to many, the thick twat

I'm fairly sure this documentary or one similar was in 1974 not 1977 as I remember the Millwall brick stuff going on the next day at school in Gorton and I left school in 1976.

Some of the cockney dicks look like The Rubettes. Having said that they were loons even if they look proper gay now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzH6KSiJYnM[/youtube]

Laughing my head off at the lads who go "do you go away?" even though they have just swerved an away game for a Charlton game

Harry the dog.

Some bloke who worked with kids and got his kicks.

Going to Bristol on the train and complaining about facking norvaners taking the piss.

I'm the leader.

Treatment.

Hah.

Yeah, I remember that programme. I watched as a student in the late 70's and it was pathetic then, and I'm assuming it's just as bad now.

I love the accents, do you still hear that accent in inner city London these days? It's all the jamaican patois with 'da yoof'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.