Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

Pants. Based on rewarding a player who has done well and waited for his opportunity. He should have played in the fa cup final. Bad for Hart but its about the team not his ego or England's selection issues.

its got to be Pants, he defo deserves a chance. if i was him and wasn't picked tomorrow i'd refuse to go on the bench then put a transfer request in so i could get on with my career cos it would be plain simple he is only ever gonna b city's number 2 or cup keeper no matter how many mistakes Hart makes.

Owenmcfc81 said:
its got to be Pants, he defo deserves a chance. if i was him and wasn't picked tomorrow i'd refuse to go on the bench then put a transfer request in so i could get on with my career cos it would be plain simple he is only ever gonna b city's number 2 or cup keeper no matter how many mistakes Hart makes.

He knows the situation he signed a new contract in the summer, if he was that bothered he wouldn't of signed it would he..

Big Joe Corrigan's view of the keeper situation this week:
"If I was Pellegrini , I would play Pantilimon at Newcastle on Wednesday and see how he does before making his decision about the league games.

"I've liked the look of him but this will be a good test against a Premier League club and if he does well there then give him a go in the league.

"What Joe needs to do is go back-to-basics. That's what myself, Peter Shilton, Ray Clemence used to do when we had bad patches, which you do as a goalkeeper, inevitably.

"We had a basic set of skills and when things go wrong that's what you go back to - and to me that's what the goalkeeping coach at City needs to do with Joe."

I'm pretty sure he never signed a contract extension in the summer

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 pm --

I'm pretty sure he never signed a contract extension in the summer

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 pm --

I'm pretty sure he never signed a contract extension in the summer<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:08 pm --<br /><br />its got to be Pants, he defo deserves a chance. if i was him and wasn't picked tomorrow i'd refuse to go on the bench then put a transfer request in so i could get on with my career cos it would be plain simple he is only ever gonna b city's number 2 or cup keeper no matter how many mistakes Hart makes.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Big Joe Corrigan's view of the keeper situation this week:
"If I was Pellegrini , I would play Pantilimon at Newcastle on Wednesday and see how he does before making his decision about the league games.

"I've liked the look of him but this will be a good test against a Premier League club and if he does well there then give him a go in the league.

"What Joe needs to do is go back-to-basics. That's what myself, Peter Shilton, Ray Clemence used to do when we had bad patches, which you do as a goalkeeper, inevitably.

"We had a basic set of skills and when things go wrong that's what you go back to - and to me that's what the goalkeeping coach at City needs to do with Joe."
Clemence has spoken today in pretty much the same vein. Said something along the lines of his errors aren't technical but decisional.
Back to basics for Joe and the cream should rise to the top once more.

I would still have Joe Hart in . But I have come to the conclusion that Hart look`s fatigued need`s a rest . I think he should have been dropped after the Bayern Munich . I thought Panti was very good on Wednesday . He impressed me with his command of corners .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.