Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

Owenmcfc81 said:
I'm pretty sure he never signed a contract extension in the summer

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 pm --

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 pm --

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:08 pm --

its got to be Pants, he defo deserves a chance. if i was him and wasn't picked tomorrow i'd refuse to go on the bench then put a transfer request in so i could get on with my career cos it would be plain simple he is only ever gonna b city's number 2 or cup keeper no matter how many mistakes Hart makes.

It was last year he signed so he new the situation with Hart being number 1 and England goalie

Pantilimon signs permanent deal at City as Mancini bolsters keeper options
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 22:32, 1 February 2012

Manchester City have signed goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon on a permanent deal.

The 6ft 8in Romanian joined on loan from Politehnica Timişoara in August but City have paid a £3m fee and given him a contract that runs until 2016.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2095110/Costel-Pantilimon-signs-deal-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2jR5JbRmF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2jR5JbRmF</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

akcity said:
CC1 said:
HART - he's been targeted by the gutter press and doesn't deserve the witch hunt

Hardly a witch hunt when they are merely pointing out his monumental fuck ups.

As City fans, let's have a more balanced argument for F***s sake

Gray said:
akcity said:
CC1 said:
HART - he's been targeted by the gutter press and doesn't deserve the witch hunt

Without Joe's howlers we would not have lost a league game this season!

You have to include the saves as well as the howlers when making such statements. I guess it work out in his favour overall

Gray said:
akcity said:
CC1 said:

I agree with that and I really can't fuckin see what all the fuss is about.He's been shit for over a year now and needed dropping a long time ago.Nobody bats a fuckin eyelid if it's Dzeko or Kolarov !

Thenumber1blue said:
Gray said:
akcity said:

I agree with all that and I really can't fuckin see what all the fuss is about.He's been shit for over a year now and needed dropping a long time ago.Nobody bats a fuckin eyelid if it's Dzeko or Kolarov !
whats the problem with djeko or kolarov?

that says he signed a permanent deal in Feb 12. thats over 18 months ago and before Hart started making mistakes. i don't think he signed it thinking no matter how bad hart plays i'm happy being number 2. Thats why he came out a week before is biggest game for city(f.a cup final) saying he wants to leave, i'm pretty sure he was saying that cos hes not happy being number 2 for the rest off is career. so hes certainly not gonna be happy tomorrow if hes not playing after is midweek performance and how many mistakes harts making

Hart has cost us several points already this season and a fair few last season. That is the keeper's lot sometimes, but it's definitely time to give Panty a fair crack of the whip, if he fucks up then at least we can say he got a fair chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.