Pantilimon

Gray said:
Absolutely made up for Costel.

He was shit on big time last year in the FA Cup Final, his joy was plain for all to see.

Well done Manuel for sticking with the lad.
Echo that completely

Good human touch from Pellegrini, and I bet Joe Hart was well pleased for him too

There is room for sentiment in football. It makes players give that little bit more

Gray said:
Absolutely made up for Costel.

He was shit on big time last year in the FA Cup Final, his joy was plain for all to see.

Well done Manuel for sticking with the lad.
Was he fuck
And do you think Lescot was shit on this year then?

Negredo's Inner Beast said:
ManCitizens. said:
I'm glad he got the nod today but he wasn't shit on last year, two days before the final he said he was going to Inter.

No he didn't, he said he might have to consider his future, he'd simply been linked with Inter. Mancini fucked him over.

I was chuffed for him yesterday, and you could see the delight in his face and celebrations.
he had obviously been told by mancini that he wasnt playing, thats why he said about leaving... wrong by mancini after publicly stating after the semi that he was going to play in the final.

It was great to see his reaction and he deserved the chance to play. I would say the same true of lescott too.

Dubai Blue said:
Happy for him, but he wasn't shit on by anybody last season; he brought it all on himself.
Doubt anyone could get their arse high enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.