Paps outside giggs house attacked

The cookie monster said:
So why did terry pay over £100'000 for a injunction that was later overturned then all the shit came out,He is probably the biggest twat thats ever played in the prem,he would do anything to further his career make money and all is shagging exploits he's an out & out tosser!
Because it was all bullshit the media was making up, which could have potentially ruined his career - which they subsequently admitted was bullshit?

If Terry is so professionally self obsessed as you suggest, why did he stay with Chelsea for his entire career, for years before Abramovich showed up? For that matter why did he turn down City's obscene proposal to sign him with almost double his wages and Real Madrid before that?

The amount of posts on here complaining about the media bias against you, and yet so many of you buy right into it.

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
So why did terry pay over £100'000 for a injunction that was later overturned then all the shit came out,He is probably the biggest twat thats ever played in the prem,he would do anything to further his career make money and all is shagging exploits he's an out & out tosser!
Because it was all bullshit the media was making up, which could have potentially ruined his career - which they subsequently admitted was bullshit?

If Terry is so professionally self obsessed as you suggest, why did he stay with Chelsea for his entire career, for years before Abramovich showed up? For that matter why did he turn down City's obscene proposal to sign him with almost double his wages and Real Madrid before that?

The amount of posts on here complaining about the media bias against you, and yet so many of you buy right into it.
Your probably the only 1 on here or even in this country who thinks terry wasnt balls deep in bridges bird or ex bird...Terry comes with to much baggage no one wanted him,he gets away with murder at chelsea so he's best wallowing in is own shit there!

The cookie monster said:
Your probably the only 1 on here or even in this country who thinks terry wasnt balls deep in bridges bird or ex bird...Terry comes with to much baggage no one wanted him,he gets away with murder at chelsea so he's best wallowing in is own shit there!
I just have this bad habit of making my own decisions on matters based on tangible evidence, not what the newspapers write or what people say to get attention. When the papers writing the stories admit to their sources being false and the woman in question admits to making it up, even the most inquisitorial witch hunter has to question the cause.

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:

make no bones about mate terry was all but done to come to us!! fee agreed,wages agreed and chelsea to him he had to come out and had in a transfer request to he looked like the bad guy to your fans and the english media and he didnt have the balls to do it!! england captain at the time and didnt want to be made out to be the twat that we all know he is!! add the fact that he WAS shagging his best mates misses also didnt help the cause.

richards30 said:
make no bones about mate terry was all but done to come to us!! fee agreed,wages agreed and chelsea to him he had to come out and had in a transfer request to he looked like the bad guy to your fans and the english media and he didnt have the balls to do it!! england captain at the time and didnt want to be made out to be the twat that we all know he is!! add the fact that he WAS shagging his best mates misses also didnt help the cause.
He unequivocally rejected the offer, twice - on camera the day they came in. It was actually one of the most ridiculous transfers City have ever attempted; up there with trying to get Xavi out of Barcelona.

However I'm not going to debate people over Terry going on tabloid information. Thats the power of the media, once people read it, it becomes gospel and I hope they do it to Giggs now.

Castiel said:
richards30 said:
He unequivocally rejected the offer, twice - on camera the day they came in. It was actually one of the most ridiculous transfers City have ever attempted; up there with trying to get Xavi out of Barcelona.

However I'm not going to debate people over Terry going on tabloid information. Thats the power of the media, once people read it, it becomes gospel and I hope they do it to Giggs now.
O'k...i would just turn it in now fella go & have your brunch with the man himself & is best mate rob beasley!

Castiel said:
richards30 said:

funny that i seem to remember he didnt reject anything for about 10 days and refused to speak about it???? mr heroic had his head turned by the money offered but didnt have the bollocks to follow it through!! am not saying he would have definately come mate but certain people on here know what the score was but he shit a brick when push came to shove.

richards30 said:
funny that i seem to remember he didnt reject anything for about 10 days and refused to speak about it???? mr heroic had his head turned by the money offered but didnt have the bollocks to follow it through!! am not saying he would have definately come mate but certain people on here know what the score was but he shit a brick when push came to shove.

That's my understanding as well mate. He was very close to coming. There were all sorts of kickoffs behind the scenes at Chelsea and it went right to the top. The club played hardball with him, he bottled it and they sneaked out a new contract a couple of weeks later when the fuss had died down.

Let's get this clear to those defending RG...

Any married guy on here sticking their dick into another women risks distroying their marriage. Simple as...
This will also effect their kids and other family members.
Depending on what your job is, this can also be effected.

If you are in the public eye, you understand this also comes with added risks and pressure.
Do good and you are praised, do wrong and you are slaughtered.

Footballer after footballer keeps getting their fingers caught in the honey trap.
This is because of having way to much money and "yes" men around them all the time.
How they think they can shag a prostitute and think they can get away with it is beyond belief!

Ok, they are only human and can make a mistake.
The difference with somebody famous, is the consequences when found out.
But that goes with the territory, and should be a deterrent in it's own right.
If I did it, I risk losing my wife and kids. That is too big of a risk, so I don't do it.

If any footballer doesn't want his extra marital affairs coming to light and effecting his kids should think about this beforehand.
If they are so stupid to do it, it is open season in my books.

I do actually think it sad that the press think it news worthy though.
I also don't understand the fascination from the public.
I couldn't give two shits who RG shags.
I believe that should be between him and his wife.

All this has proved, is that RG is an idiot, and a very foolish/selfish man.
If his kids are effected in any way, it is down to him and nobody else...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.