Paps outside giggs house attacked

camelcoat said:
Petetheblu said:
FantasyIreland said:
Here ya go
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_sm4DfJQm4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_sm4DfJQm4</a>

No wonder they think they can go around attacking City fans (older ones normally with grand children) with that sort of shit hitting the screen, forty odd blokes turn up at a blokes house with baseball bats and lump hammers against two!!!

Of course this really happened and no doubt at least three thousand of the turds will say "I was there".

THE PICTURE IS FROM A FILM, FICTIONAL FILM. NOT REAL.

Is it a real film or a fictional film? If it's fictional, does it appear in a book? Is it a real book or a fictional book? Is it a picture of a book or a book of pictures? Is it a picturebook? Is it a picturebook for plonkers or a book with pictures of plonkers?
I think we should be told!

hello said:
Rahart said:
Fuckin clowns.
And the press are worse. Nobody seems to remember that there are two young kids involved, who are old enough to know, while maybe not understand, what's going on.
It's not like with Rooney or Terry, their kids were toddlers.

God forbid anyone would think of that. The family wrecker will get 5 minutes of fame, the press are loving it, the public are loving it, and nobody seems to care that a family's being ripped apart in the public. I'm not defending Giggs, whether he did it or not, it doesn't change the fact that there are 2 young kids involved and his wife.

His stupidity has lost him his family, that should be punishement enough. He did absolutely everything he could to keep it out of the public, yet the press were in seventh heaven when they finally cracked it, how smart are they.

He has always been a pretty private player, and the press never bothered with him, I wish they wouldn't now. He'll get what he deserves. His family is being ripped apart, that's bad enough, having it done in public is unimaginable. He's not the only one suffering, you've 2 young kids involved who will see, read and hear all about it, and a wife who is living this daily nightmare, yet we think it's hilarious.

God bless the press, and the public who follow it.

If he gave a shit about his kids he wouldn't have been parading them around trying to look like the devoted father.
His familly wont get ripped apart at all, these doormats are only with them for the money and we will have weeks of holding hands in the sun routines as she forgives him and understands the immense pressure of being a professional footballer.

The press maybe shite but don't deserve having their property vandalised for doing their bloody jobs.

We all know it's not that easy. But what's done is done. His wife all ready knew about it, be it true or not. God knows what his kids knew. But they know now, and they were sure that absolutely everyone else found out, they were so bloody determined to get it out in the public that they were malicious. It's not about freedom of speech. There was no need for it. What's it done? Besides inform the public, who really shouldn't give a shit.

His family is gone from him, and that would have always happened without the press.
But now instead of a painful process in his home it's all over the papers.
Headlines that his 8 year old can read and understand. But as per usual we'll all sing and laugh about it. Fuck the kids, fuck the wife, why should we care, it's funny. It's something new to sing about in a match.

Nobody has benefited from this, he was outed to the public, but it's none of our business when it comes to his private life.

The press didn't need to hang outside his house where his kids and wife lives. And the scum who vandalized the press property are as bad if not worse because instead of the press acting like scum, you've got these clowns bringing violence to it.

And don't get me started on this home wrecker. Hope her 5 minutes of fame is worth it. Apparently she thought that he'd marry her. She wants people to feel sorry for her. Never going to happen. Sadly people will do anything for fame.
She fought so hard to tell the whole world about it, congratulations, she's got her wish.

What he did was wrong, obviously, and he's getting what he deserves with his wife leaving him. But yet again you've these kids who'll feel the pain while his wife is mortified in the public.
And we think it's absolutely hilarious.

No sympathy what so ever. After what they did to Terry over pure speculation I hope this drags on all summer decimating his career and costing him the CL final. Rahart, your points are excellent and usually I'd agree with your line of thinking but I've given up affording these people, that club and their players the benefit of reason after the incessant barrage of horseshit they radiate. I hope the press hang him by his balls.

Castiel said:
No sympathy what so ever. After what they did to Terry over pure speculation I hope this drags on all summer decimating his career and costing him the CL final. Rahart, your points are excellent and usually I'd agree with your line of thinking but I've given up affording these people, that club and their players the benefit of reason after the incessant barrage of horseshit they radiate. I hope the press hang him by his balls.

Terry is scum and he slept with his teammates wife or ex wife or whatever she was.
Giggs has had an excellent career and it wont over shadow it, he's played for what 20 years or something. In a few months nobody will remember, well except for his wife and kids.
It wont cost them a CL either, it's United, and Fergie will handle the press a lot better than Chelsea did. And the team can get on without him if needs be, but I doubt it, he was always a top pro.

Why paint people with the same brush constantly. These "people" this attitude and it is a typical English football fan attitude that wrecks my brain. Our bitterness shouldn't matter.

The reason I don't want this in the press is because a divorce is painful enough and anyone who's gone through it or has experienced it as a kid will tell you that, and it's always 100 times worse on the kids, and that's in the real world.

It will be 100 times worse this because it's all over the press.
Terry's kids were toddlers at the time. They didn't know what went on. Giggs kids are what 8 and 6.
Anyone got kids those age? The 8 year old will know all about it and will not forget it, or be allowed to forget it in school by all her friends, and a 6 year old, well that's the age where they're able to just about read the a few words here and there. I wonder what words he'll read.

Terry's kids didn't need to he shielded from it, they were too young, these kids will never forget this. And what saddens me is that nobody cares.

Worse than that we are taking joy out of it, people are enjoying seeing them suffer, laughing at them, making up songs at their expense. Not just Giggs, but the rest of his family.

Nothing good has come from it going out in the press, the wife knew about it, she didn't need it in the press, she didn't need to be told, now she is living a daily nightmare because the media and the poor old girl was hell bent on getting it out to the press.

This wasn't one big scandal that was uncovered. They all knew, the only one the press has brought a world of hurt on is his kids and his wife.

The only one who has gotten a kick out of this is the family wrecker who went out of her way to publicly destroy a family just so what, she could get 5 minutes of fame because the big brother spotlight had disappeared.

What he did was wrong, and he will and is suffering from this. It should have stopped there. But this going on and on in the media, the only ones it will hurt is his family, they don't deserve it. They didn't do anything wrong and they've nothing to do with the RAGS.

But that's all irrelevant because we hate them and this is hilarious. Go us.

Rahart said:
Terry is scum and he slept with his teammates wife or ex wife or whatever she was.
Giggs has had an excellent career and it wont over shadow it, he's played for what 20 years or something. In a few months nobody will remember, well except for his wife and kids.
It wont cost them a CL either, it's United, and Fergie will handle the press a lot better than Chelsea did. And the team can get on without him if needs be, but I doubt it, he was always a top pro.

Why paint people with the same brush constantly. These "people" this attitude and it is a typical English football fan attitude that wrecks my brain. Our bitterness shouldn't matter.
Well your whole argument lost all its weight for me right there. Happy to paint Terry with the brush, who had an equally great career. Difference is, nothing was ever proven in Terry's case, the media just said whatever they liked regardless of evidence. They treated speculation and hearsay as proof of adultery. Giggs was proven guilty.

Never underestimate how hard the media can fuck you, Terry suffered for months during his ordeal. If Giggs cracks in the CL I'll be laughing.

Castiel said:
Rahart said:

Well your whole argument lost all its weight for me right there. Happy to paint Terry with the brush, who had an equally great career. Difference is, nothing was ever proven in Terry's case, the media just said whatever they liked regardless of evidence. They treated speculation and hearsay as proof of adultery. Giggs was proven guilty.

Never underestimate how hard the media can fuck you, Terry suffered for months during his ordeal. If Giggs cracks in the CL I'll be laughing.

Terry hasn't had near a successful or long career as Giggs. Anyway, I said the only thing that separates my opinion on both of them, taking out the fact that Terry did it to a teammates girl, which was low.
But the only reason I want them to let up on Giggs is because his kids are old enough to understand it and are seeing it in the press.
His family all ready knew, it was unnecessary for the press to go after it with so much determination and for that WAG wannabe to try and get 5 minutes of fame. The hurt had all ready been done. The press coverage and all of this is making his family suffer, he might deserve it but his kids sure as hell don't.

If Terry had 8 year olds I would have said the exact same thing.

As for the CL final. I can't see it happening. This has been going on for a while and despite it he's been outstanding all season. The damage is well and truly done to his marriage and it has been since this mess started. The only thing he has to deal with is the press knowing about it. The worst part is over for him. So no, say what you like about him as a husband or father, he is the ultimate pro and I can't see this getting to his head.
But who knows.

Rahart said:
Terry hasn't had near a successful or long career as Giggs. Anyway, I said the only thing that separates my opinion on both of them, taking out the fact that Terry did it to a teammates girl, which was low.
But the only reason I want them to let up on Giggs is because his kids are old enough to understand it and are seeing it in the press.
His family all ready knew, it was unnecessary for the press to go after it with so much determination and for that WAG wannabe to try and get 5 minutes of fame. The hurt had all ready been done. The press coverage and all of this is making his family suffer, he might deserve it but his kids sure as hell don't.

If Terry had 8 year olds I would have said the exact same thing.

As for the CL final. I can't see it happening. This has been going on for a while and despite it he's been outstanding all season. The damage is well and truly done to his marriage and it has been since this mess started. The only thing he has to deal with is the press knowing about it. The worst part is over for him. So no, say what you like about him as a husband or father, he is the ultimate pro and I can't see this getting to his head.
But who knows.
Terry is as important to Chelsea as Giggs is to United, but I guess its subjective.

The reason I don't agree with you in these circumstances is because its double standards. Especially considering Terry was never proven to have done anything, and is still happily with his wife meaning she either forgave or doesn't believe it ever happened.

"] On 3 October 2010, The News of the World printed an apology to Perroncel for invading her private life, and accepted that the claims against Terry and her were untrue.[61] The rumours led to Capello dropping Terry from the England captaincy on 5 February 2010, replacing him with Rio Ferdinand.[40][41][62] Terry was reinstated as captain the following year.[63]"

So his reputation, career and personal life were torn asunder over rumours and speculation like something you'd see on Jeremy Kyle - yet Giggs deserves a free pass because of his kids? Terry's twins were 4 at the time, 4 year olds can talk, I'm sure they could understand that something terrible was going on.

This is the nature of the beast. Giggs brought this completely upon himself. If he cared at all about his family he wouldn't have done it. He wouldn't have tried to worm his way out of it. I do sympathise with his family, they didn't deserve any of this, but their husband and father is doing it to them, not the media.

The only one who has gotten a kick out of this is the family wrecker who went out of her way to publicly destroy a family just so what, she could get 5 minutes of fame because the big brother spotlight had disappeared.

giggs is the fucking home wrecker not her. It is giggs's wife and kids that have been cheated on, not her's. He is the fucking scum here so dont come on here defending him, ok?

Castiel said:
So why did terry pay over £100'000 for a injunction that was later overturned then all the shit came out,He is probably the biggest twat thats ever played in the prem,he would do anything to further his career make money and all is shagging exploits he's an out & out tosser!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.