Parade Today!!

dronefromsector7g said:
Anyone else see that guy 20 foot up the street light opposite The Living Room?

Coppers didn't give a shit though

He was keen him, didnt give up, must have had a great view of the lads, some lads near me opposite the moon almost fell through a bus shelter roof ! Lucky lucky lad !!!

So proud to be blue. Was outside moon on deansgate, brilliant atmosphere and just seeing loads of blues smiling made my day.

Took my mates 6 year old son, had him on my shoulders and his hero Kun gave him a thumbs up, he will remember that for ever..

de niro said:
we were outside kendals, a great night, packed. those worried about kun shouldn't be. he loved it.

A special mention to the blue who gave up his prime position for my two youngest ;).

hgblue said:
de niro said:
we were outside kendals, a great night, packed. those worried about kun shouldn't be. he loved it.

A special mention to the blue who gave up his prime position for my two youngest ;).

A guy did that for my three, too. Told me he was at NEwcastle in 68, and looked after the kid's coats.

Didsbury Dave said:
hgblue said:
de niro said:

A guy did that for my three, too. Told me he was at NEwcastle in 68, and looked after the kid's coats.

My kids loved it mate. Had to laugh about them making plans for next year's parade. They don't know their born these young 'uns ;).

jrb said:
shaiomarali said:
did the bus stop at the exchange?

article-2626387-1DC8850500000578-212_634x392.jpg
Great crowd and we were somewhere in the middle of it in Exchange Square, gutted we didn't see the trophies as the bus passed by.

Open top bus driver

Was that guy trying to decapitate the entire first team going under the bridges at the end of the parade.

See the end of film highlights on the O'S,

Stone the crows ............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.