Parade Today!!

hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
hgblue said:
A special mention to the blue who gave up his prime position for my two youngest ;).

A guy did that for my three, too. Told me he was at NEwcastle in 68, and looked after the kid's coats.

My kids loved it mate. Had to laugh about them making plans for next year's parade. They don't know their born these young 'uns ;).

I waited outside the Etihad on Sunday for the team bus and I noticed how upbeat all the younger fans were - it's only us oldies that really feared the worst. I think it's a fabulous time to be a blue - whatever the media say this is a wonderful club and we have got our mojo back. All those people who used to take the piss out of me never mention city anymore.

hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
hgblue said:
A special mention to the blue who gave up his prime position for my two youngest ;).

A guy did that for my three, too. Told me he was at NEwcastle in 68, and looked after the kid's coats.

My kids loved it mate. Had to laugh about them making plans for next year's parade. They don't know their born these young 'uns ;).

Mine have never been to a game, they're just that bit too young I think: 6 year old twin boys and a 7 year old girl. But it was quite emotional seeing how involved they got in things last night. I had a bit of a tingle down the spine and thought "I never thought I'd see the day".

They'll remember that day when I'm long in the ground. "Maybe in another generation...."

flb said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Anyone else see that guy 20 foot up the street light opposite The Living Room?

Coppers didn't give a shit though

He was keen him, didnt give up, must have had a great view of the lads, some lads near me opposite the moon almost fell through a bus shelter roof ! Lucky lucky lad !!!
A few of us started shouting for him to jump which got a few awkward laughs, some guys were just calling him dole scum lol

Didsbury Dave said:
hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Mine have never been to a game, they're just that bit too young I think: 6 year old twin boys and a 7 year old girl. But it was quite emotional seeing how involved they got in things last night. I had a bit of a tingle down the spine and thought "I never thought I'd see the day".

They'll remember that day when I'm long in the ground. "Maybe in another generation...."

...get the little feckers to the game!! My two have gone since birth and I spent a fair few years missing much of the match changing nappies - mind you, ten years ago was probably not such a bad thing...

up to 5 yrs you don't need a ticket so you've missed the chance of taking them for free...

Had to laugh last night. We got a prime spot in exchange square , stood with my son and grandson, watching the full parade on the big screen.
Finaly the bus comes into view, and virtualy stops right in front of us. I`m just thinking how lucky my grandson is to see these stars every week.
When he turns to me and says " my Dad is on the bus " Yeh you wish I replied. No Grandad "MEH DAD IS ON THE BUS" And points to the livery on the side of the bus. Sure enough theres my lad stood on his seat at Wembley, arms out stretched singing his nuts off in full life sized thecnicolour.

Probably the nearest my Lad will ever get to parade two trophies around our City.
But it made three generations even more proud to be BLUE { if that was possible }

Never has the term #TOGETHER seemed more apt.

bammy blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
bammy blue said:
Top day, was in the moon under the water then moved outside for the buses coming past. Some great banter and singing going on!
I take it yesterday wasn't a fasting day either!!

Haha it all went to pot these past few weeks pal! Back at it next week!
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.