Parade?

Where’s it ending?

Not at the end of Deansgate again?

It’s really frustrating at the moment as the town hall and Albert Square are closed off and there are no other suitable squares that are big enough in the city centre to accommodate the amount of fans who want to see the after parade presentations and party.

Can’t remember where I read this. Might even have been on here. But I’ve seen somewhere that it’s going to go down Oxford Road rather than Deansgate due to something or other.

Why won’t the parade happen if City don’t win the CL? City have already done the double. That alone is worth a parade, regardless of the CL result. Matt Hughes at the Daily Mail is tweeting shite.
Depends how the players feel - they might be allowed to go on a small holiday prior to the internationals.

Well I'm hoping for a Monday as I'm in town for an appointment, otherwise I'll have to do a 70 mile eachway round trip 2 days on the bounce.

Even if we, God forbid, lose on Saturday, I'd presume we're still having a parade as we've won the double? Anybody heard anything?
I don’t think the players will be interested in a parade if we lose

Liverpool and others have done their CL parades on Sunday.

Be silly if we didn't do it on a Sunday, regardless if it's just for the double.

But I also know, manchester has Parklife, The Weekend at the Etihad, there's the Soccer Aid at the swamp as well. So the plod will be stretched.

Either way gutted I'll be missing it due to alternate plans ,made months ago

Shame. That would look like sour beans. And filter into the Anti-City narrative. Empty streets/seats = yawn.
It’s a bit of a no win for the players. Turn out with smiles on their faces after losing and they’d be slaughtered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.