Pardew to Pellegrini

alberto0292 said:
charge and ban

Won't do anything, not a chance.

No surprises from Pardew - clueless, classless c**t. Always has been, always will be.

taconinja said:
sir peace frog said:
stan bowles said:
Lets his emotions gets the better of him does Alan Pardew. Can't blame him today.
think pellegrini had more reason to lose it,cabye should of gone for a shocking tackle on navas,as for the "tackle" that put nasri out ,hes a **** and how the fuck that any blue give him any sympathy is beyond me.

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

wouldn't mind buying tiote though
Cabaye (and maybe Ben Arfa at a huge stretch) would be all I'd touch from that squad. That said, Cabaye should have been sent off today.
THOUGH TIOTE WAS HEAD AND SHOULDER THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PITCH(oops sorry for shouting) he would give us some great protection and he has an immense ability to drive a team on

taconinja said:
sir peace frog said:
stan bowles said:
Lets his emotions gets the better of him does Alan Pardew. Can't blame him today.
think pellegrini had more reason to lose it,cabye should of gone for a shocking tackle on navas,as for the "tackle" that put nasri out ,hes a **** and how the fuck that any blue give him any sympathy is beyond me.

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

wouldn't mind buying tiote though
Cabaye (and maybe Ben Arfa at a huge stretch) would be all I'd touch from that squad. That said, Cabaye should have been sent off today.

And so should Yanga-Mbiwa.

That was a disgusting challenge on Nasri. No attempt to go for the ball.

Dirty bastard!

RandomJ said:
Why's he even having a pop at Pelegrini anyway? It's not his fault the ref said it was offside.

I suspect young Pellers is pretty adept at the interactions that go on in the technical area. He's smart, intelligent and his English is good enough for him to be an effective wum when necessary.

Pardew clearly loses it in response to something he has said and not only that, is caught on camera. Cue the FA and LMA piling-in - hence Pardew is the loser.

He really is a horrible cockney bellend. He massively disrespected West Ham fans during his time there, the fan who paid his fat wages.

I am actually glad there aren't any successful English managers, a lot of them are classless wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.