Pardew to Pellegrini

you should have bet red

you should have bet red

you lost all your money Pardew

and now your in debt

Trollsmoan said:
Shows the class of the man, heat of the moment or not. Can you seen Pellers doing something similar? nah

Think a fine is in order and a retro ban on that triple kung fu attack on Samir!

FA confirmed no action to be taken. They have reminded him of his responsibilities. So much for the "respect" campaign heh

hertsblue said:
Trollsmoan said:
Shows the class of the man, heat of the moment or not. Can you seen Pellers doing something similar? nah

Think a fine is in order and a retro ban on that triple kung fu attack on Samir!

FA confirmed no action to be taken. They have reminded him of his responsibilities. So much for the "respect" campaign heh

What a surprise

carlosthejackal said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
carlosthejackal said:
Whatever next ? A manager swearing at his counterpart during a match !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, never happened in Wenger and Fergie's time!
Ferguson and Mancini a couple of seasons ago , giving it verbals big time on the touchline.

That was one of the funniest thing i have ever seen,football related that is,
Bobs giving it to the person every other manager was scared of

Very surprised the FA have a taken a lenient view on this. I expected a touchline ban at the very least. Also amazed the 4th official, i think it was Atkinson, didn't notify the Ref at the time because he must've heard it coming from the foul mouthed cockney. I guess that kind of anger between managers goes on more than we think

Pardew's a ****, not sure what else we can garner from this exchange, albeit that fact was out there long before yesterday. Glad there was no real controversy in the game though, nice to win without all the nonsense that normally entails..

Pablo1 said:
Pardew's a ****, not sure what else we can garner from this exchange, albeit that fact was out there long before yesterday. Glad there was no real controversy in the game though, nice to win without all the nonsense that normally entails..

Yeah, after all that Bodger's shite about getting a referee from Ashton Old Road to officiate The Dippers fixture, it was nice to go to St. J's and just have to put up with a bit of verbal handbags in the technical area, which kerfuffle The Time Lord Atkinson had under complete control. Pardew ought to take a lead from that well-behaved starting eleven he put out! Respect!!

Marvin said:
The media are just concentrating on the spat with Pellegrini, but far more serious is the OTT challenges we saw afterwards.

Is their manager responsible for that? Hard to say, but he will be very embarrassed this morning

He won't be embarrassed because he's a full blown twat - bad loser, still only in a job because he got himself a long-term contract and Newcastle didn't want to pay him off - otherwise I'm pretty sure they would have sacked him last season ....

stan bowles said:
Lets his emotions gets the better of him does Alan Pardew. Can't blame him today.
What the fuck? Why not, his shit team got what was coming to them. Seriously wondering about some of the "fans" today.

Riduculous how has pardew got away with what he said. It was clearly visibly you don't need to be a lip reader. Pardew is just a clueless knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.