parents who........

brass neck said:
I think you'll find there are lots and lots of people who have the same opinion regarding tattoo's. Its not bigotry its lodgic..I mean just look at the sense/lack off sense of it. What can be gained from injecting ink into your skin. Its vain at best, stupid most would say and some would say dangerous. If not from disease then from the obsessive nature of them. Its almost like as soon as one is done then its another and another, then a full arm then a neck...before you know it you are covered in the things and look like a slob or a nutter or a half wit.....I wouldn't give any idiot a job. tattoos say idiot. They are not socially acceptable in many people's views, despite what people (with tattoo's) say....most people don't have them and those people don't have them for a reason...they are really, really stupid.......there are more Pratt's around these days, thats the reason for this misconception that they are acceptable now. They aint...belive me. So if your considering getting one....DON'T.....do your self a long term favor.

Bahahah...you really know how to show yourself up don't you?

Right then, where should I start...

"What can be gained from injecting ink into your skin. Its vain at best, stupid most would say and some would say dangerous. If not from disease then from the obsessive nature of them".

- Surely that's personal choice, it may be classed as vain, but in that respect, so is getting a hair cut. As for the dangerous side of things, then if you've got half a brain you would research the place that you're going to, make sure it cuts the mustard, and that it has a good reputation. It's not that dangerous/diseased as you seem to think, but that just suits your argument. I can't deny that some tattoos may go wrong/get infected, but so can any operation from your local hospital. Obsessive nature is again personal - some people may get the feeling for them, and want to cover themselves head-to-toe...others may just want a name/date as a reminder of a deceased family member.

"I wouldn't give any idiot a job. tattoos say idiot". and "Its not bigotry its lodgic".

- That is completely contradictory - how would you know if someone had a full body suit, but came to work with their shirt and tie on, buttons done up and sleeves down? I also think that you would be in massive shit under the Equality act, if that was your main reason for not employing someone/sacking someone.

"most people don't have them and those people don't have them for a reason...they are really, really stupid.......there are more Pratt's around these days, thats the reason for this misconception that they are acceptable now"

- Tattoos have been around for thousands of years - and yes, it's not just sailors and criminals that have them anymore.

I'm sure you'll have some outdated argument about how society doesn't accept things like this - you need to take a look around you mate, THIS IS SOCIETY.

I'm all for peoples opinons - when they have a valid arguement - but for slagging things off just because you don't like it...bit lame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.