Parents will feel this

An excellent piece but a little misguided..... It alludes to this being isolated in its nature, drawing on diluted statistics, hence the dropping of the sexual motive.

There are countless cases like this within the care system, some ending in horrific conclusions, however, the police have done an amazing job here and should be applauded!

Yep, but kids at that age are very easy to manipulate and i get the feeling that whoever this person is they were chatting to in chatrooms has got something to do with this. The article mentions weird internet activity patters, almost as if they are being instructed to look something up. Who knows though, i would say these kids need to go through EXTENSIVE counselling and the professionals need to get the truth out of them ASAP to protect others.

Highly unlikely re:the E-safety concerns, the diagnostic profiling would not of come back cold. The likely scenario is in there own history and exposure to CSE, I've worked with many kids like this and it hasn't just manifested overnight, it's regressed abuse..

They're in secure units at present and receiving daily therapeutic input, however, there is no determining the engagement levels, unfortunately the system doesn't put a compulsory number on it, also they are in for 'abduction', draw from that conclusion what you will...

That was a tough read. Even though I knew it had a happy ending, at least as far as the 3-year-old was concerned, it was as though it was happening in real time, shocking stuff!

An excellent piece but a little misguided..... It alludes to this being isolated in its nature, drawing on diluted statistics, hence the dropping of the sexual motive.

There are countless cases like this within the care system, some ending in horrific conclusions, however, the police have done an amazing job here and should be applauded!
Is it not relatively isolated that kids would kidnap another child with the possible intent to injure or abuse sexually? I genuinely don't know..

Highly unlikely re:the E-safety concerns, the diagnostic profiling would not of come back cold. The likely scenario is in there own history and exposure to CSE, I've worked with many kids like this and it hasn't just manifested overnight, it's regressed abuse..

They're in secure units at present and receiving daily therapeutic input, however, there is no determining the engagement levels, unfortunately the system doesn't put a compulsory number on it, also they are in for 'abduction', draw from that conclusion what you will...
Have you seen, or heard of, cases where children have something inherently wrong with them and its not down to domestic abuse? I remember reading about Fritzl and apparently he was abused (not sexually) by his mother as a child, she was the first person he imprisoned and kept her locked in his loft until she died.

Have you seen, or heard of, cases where children have something inherently wrong with them and its not down to domestic abuse? I remember reading about Fritzl and apparently he was abused (not sexually) by his mother as a child, she was the first person he imprisoned and kept her locked in his loft until she died.

In answer to your 1st post above, not at all, however, the prosecution process is a more delicate matter and one that in most instances,'dictates the need for public interest... Rehabilitation is very complex

Imbalances in ones mental health has been neglected in terms of children for years in this country, but let me state that there is no such thing as inherently evil, just experiences that create triggers... I'm finding more and more, especially in my dealings with social services, that a young persons chronology is managed to suit in terms of placing, that means omitting certain life experiences, scandalous but the truth....

People still can't fathom the business model of care/secure units, it is in the interest of the local authority to place in terms of suitability, however, certain criterias are fundamentally restricting,'thus vanish, hence the original article not being a shock...

Cases like these cost the LA around 6k per week, per child.. Just google how many kids are in care, secure units!

In answer to your 1st post above, not at all, however, the prosecution process is a more delicate matter and one that in most instances,'dictates the need for public interest... Rehabilitation is very complex

Imbalances in ones mental health has been neglected in terms of children for years in this country, but let me state that there is no such thing as inherently evil, just experiences that create triggers... I'm finding more and more, especially in my dealings with social services, that a young persons chronology is managed to suit in terms of placing, that means omitting certain life experiences, scandalous but the truth....

People still can't fathom the business model of care/secure units, it is in the interest of the local authority to place in terms of suitability, however, certain criterias are fundamentally restricting,'thus vanish, hence the original article not being a shock...

Cases like these cost the LA around 6k per week, per child.. Just google how many kids are in care, secure units!
F*ck mate, that's so sad.

I was watching a series on Netflix called 'Real Detectives' and one of the episodes was about a child killer called Nathaniel Bar-Jonah. If you read up about this guy, he tried to kill another kid when he was 7yrs old, that makes me believe that he was either born with a mental issue or somehow in the little time he was alive at that point had abuse ingrained into him. I'm not sure if i believe anyone can be inherently evil, but like you say they can have mental imbalances that cause them to do these things, which may or may not be treatable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Bar-Jonah

F*ck mate, that's so sad.

I was watching a series on Netflix called 'Real Detectives' and one of the episodes was about a child killer called Nathaniel Bar-Jonah. If you read up about this guy, he tried to kill another kid when he was 7yrs old, that makes me believe that he was either born with a mental issue or somehow in the little time he was alive at that point had abuse ingrained into him. I'm not sure if i believe anyone can be inherently evil, but like you say they can have mental imbalances that cause them to do these things, which may or may not be treatable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Bar-Jonah

Thats mental. Why did they keep releasing him?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.