Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Feels like there's not loads on tonight?

Wish they'd get rid of football and tennis as well. So many streams are for those two sports and it's not a major trophy in either sport.
Just swimming and a lot of ball sports tonight:

USA v South Sudan in the basketball may be interesting to some, they had a really close friendly in London last week. Not for me though.

Definitely the French star of the games. Could get another one as well tonight and do something that’s never been done. Brilliant last 50 and final turn to win it.

I think the person sits canoeing and kneels in kayaks.

Edit: or, er, the other way round! Hadn't thought about the single or double blade.
I canoe and kayak a lot but only kayak in whitewater, I also sit in my canoe, those kneel in ones are tough. Then… there’s a boat called. C1 that is essentially a cross between the two. I’ve never even tried to float one of those but have a friend who surfs the shit out of his, that too only uses the single blade

This might be the most impressive table so far, women’s windsurfing:
1000012543.jpg

2 worst results taken out meaning she hasn't finished outside the top 2. I watched her do it yesterday, impressive how fast she gets her board moving.

Feels like there's not loads on tonight?

Wish they'd get rid of football and tennis as well. So many streams are for those two sports and it's not a major trophy in either sport.
For me, the Olympics only really come to life when the track and field events start.

And yes; I realise that there's a lot of swimming, gymnastics and rowing fans out there who'll disagree with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.