Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

What a melon.

You realise DeBruyne’s season is 1 week old? And if anyone at our club deserves time to find his fitness it’s DeBruyne.

As for Mahrez, I stand by what I said. He played well.
Don`t blame his poor passing and decision making on his injury.His injury was not brain related.

Last year things went our way. De Bruyne puts a tentative cross in, which becomes a goal. Mahrez scores from a free kick which should never, ever even get through the wall.
Fine margins. We do these at our gaff, and it's as you were. Bring it on.
They replaced a duck egg of a keeper for a competent one. A big big improvement. Like when we binned off Bravo.

Not unlucky at all….gifted them two goals with misplaced passes…missed a couple of absolute sitters in the first half then created the sum total of zip all in the 2nd…only major element of luck & poor refereeing was the ref not sending KDB off…Sterling and Bernardo failing to hit the target from 6 yards and 1 yard respectively is not bad luck, it’s plain shit finishing.
They defended well and picked us off…like we did at our place last season when we went into full on tactical masterclass wankfest mode thereafter…we should allow them to congratulate themselves in a similar manner.
Excellent from Rodri tonight.
You’re right though, we will be back…
Nonsense mate. We have 18 shots to their 7. We dominated the game. They barely threatened and scored both times they did.

In the first half of the second half we created chance after chance. The second goal knocked us and we tired in the last ten but if you think that result was fair you listening too much to the commentators.

A very good display by us, nothing to lose any sleep over.

Paris posed more threat last season in the opening half hour, first leg, I'd argue.

We dominated the tempo and the passing lanes, but PSG were decent defending deep and have a goalkeeper who looks like he can stop everything.

My criticism is only for Mahrez and Sterling. Both men preoccupied playing for themselves, bagging a moment, rather than being selfless for the team and not making the right decisions at the relevant time.

If Jesus and Foden play in this game, the result would have been for us.

Very impressed with Laporte's switching of the play.

Agree with you but it’s his England performances that make it such a strange scenario. He’s like a totally different player.

My guess is his relationship with Pep is totally destroyed & I’d not be surprised if it was as a result of that Lyon game. For the benefit of all parties I hope he gets a move next summer really.

It's not the Lyon game, he had a run in with the manager after the home derby loss last season and Sterling saw his arse.

Sterling has been mediocre, however, for more than a year. He's mentally checked out and even Southgate has hinted at issues with City.

Keeps harping on how England somehow get him more and he feels more relaxed because he trusts him.

It smacks of Sane again, on and off the field.

It's not the Lyon game, he had a run in with the manager after the home derby loss last season and Sterling saw his arse.

Sterling has been mediocre, however, for more than a year. He's mentally checked out and even Southgate has hinted at issues with City.

Keeps harping on how England somehow get him more and he feels more relaxed because he trusts him.

Yep, he needs a new start somewhere, preferably abroad

Can’t see him being happy spending best part of 2 seasons running his contract down when he’s got fuck all chance of becoming a regular starter at City again, so hopefully we can realise some money out of a sale in Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.